If you think the grass is greener on the other side, it's beca ...
1. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, it's because it's fertilized with bullshit.
Explore More Quotes
2. You're fluent in lies, excuses and B.S.
3. If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.
4. You might fool hundreds of people into believing you are something you're not, but I will always be that one person who figured you out and knows who you really are under all that bullshit!
5. I'm sorry what language are you speaking?
It sounds like bullshit.
6. I am not anti-social.
I am anti-bullshit.
7. Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.
8. THIS IS A BULLSHIT FREE ZONE
Tags: Bullshit |
9. My bullshit meter is reading that as 'false'
10. I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.
11. Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you
12. When the sky’s falling, I take shelter under bullshit.
13. When heard someone's boasting,
I could smell shit of bull from afar.
14. People are not who they say but rather who their actions reveal them to be....Be smart about it. Don't fall for the bullshit.
15. Don’t condemn me to the prison of your bullshit.
16. Bullshit is the glue that binds us as a nation.
17. Is it remotely possible for you to carry on a conversation that's not loaded down with manure?
18. Bullshit is unavoidable whenever circumstances require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about. Thus the production of bullshit is stimulated whenever a person’s obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic.
19. Life begins when we get tired of our own bullshit. We must all get bloody tired of our own bullshit, in order for our lives to begin.
20. Everything anyone says when they have an agenda is bullshit, and bullshit isn’t necessarily false, but it’s never really the truth either. So when someone’s bullshitting, you need to pay a little more attention.
21. To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of shit.
22. Lying is a defiance of the truth. Bullshitting is a wholesale dismissal of the truth.
23. Most “gurus” are just spewing bullshit and hoping that you’re a fly.
24. Never bullshit a bullshitter.
25. I wonder if you can taste the bullsh*t that's coming out of your mouth.
26. Life is full of bullshit; reject or deal with it, but move on.
27. Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else because I am not buying it anymore.
Tags: Bullshit |
28. Sometimes you have to "Unfollow" people in real life.
29. A private life is a happy life.
30. Be wise enough to walk away from all the nonsense around you.
31. I never gave you a reason to hate me. You’re creating your own little drama of your insecurity.
32. Revenge is not in my plans. You’ll ruin yourself on your own.
33. Taking Advantage Tactic #2
Lying. Telling blatant lies, misrepresenting the truth, or being deliberately vague.
34. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, it's because it's fertilized with bullshit.
35. Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.
36. Why don’t most cows lie?
They can smell bull.
37. What do you call the feeling that you’ve heard this bull before?
38. Life gets so much better when you cut the negative BS out