If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a poin ...
1. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
Explore More Quotes
2. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
3. Above all, don't lie to yourself.
The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
And having no respect he ceases to love.
4. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world:
someone to love
something to do
and something to hope for.
5. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
6. Everything you can imagine is real.
7. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
8. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
9. If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day.
10. Never memorize something that you can look up.
11. Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
12. Luck has a habit of favoring those who don't depend on it.
13. Never take help of tears to show your emotions, and never take help of words to show your anger.
14. Opportunity favors prepared mind.
15. Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.
16. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
17. Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
18. If you can't explain it SIMPLY, you don’t understand it well enough.
19. Life’s too short to be somebody else.
20. Some people see things that are and ask, Why?
Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not?
Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
21. The big question of our time is not Can it be built? but Should it be built?
22. Stop focusing on dumb shit.
Don’t be afraid to break things.
Don’t be romantic.
Don’t take the time to breathe.
Don’t aim for perfect.
And whatever you do, keep moving.
Reread this a few times . . .
Tags: Inspirational |
23. Bet on your strengths.
It’s an underrated business strategy in a world where so many people are obsessed with fixing their weaknesses they give short shrift to the skills they were born with.
24. You can’t read about Pushups. What makes you think reading inspirational quotes all day is gonna get you “there”.
Tags: Inspirational |
25. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life … do that.
26. To travel is to live. Breathe some life into your life and go outside!
27. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
28. And you?
When will you begin that long journey into yourself?
29. Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…
it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.
30. All people on the planet are children, except for a very few.
No one is grown up except those free of desire.
31. The stupidity of people comes from having an answer to everything.
The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything.
32. I heard the Tweet tone. I thought my phone received a notification.
I stepped back.
Cautiously peeped from my curtains.
There it was, the most beautiful young bird, tweeting.
33. A lot of times people don't know what they want, until you show it to them.
34. The world is full of Educated fools.
35. High grades don’t measure intelligence.
36. When you see a good move, look for a better one.
37. You'd never be understood, until you make it.
38. Try never to be the smartest person in the room.
And if you are, I suggest you invite smarter people .... or find a different room
39. I’d rather be optimistic and wrong, than pessimistic and right.
40. Know your worth.
Then add tax.
41. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
42. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
43. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
44. My favorite things in life don't cost any money.
It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
45. Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
46. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
47. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
48. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
49. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
50. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.
51. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
52. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
53. Choices are easy when you have nothing to lose.
54. We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best.
55. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.
56. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
57. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
58. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
59. "There's something about an underdog that really inspires the unexceptional."
The Office TV Show: Robert California (the new boss) on choosing Andy to be the manager of The Office.
60. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
61. All things are possible. Who you are is limited by who you think you are.