If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them prett ...
1. If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
Explore More Quotes
2. Take someone who doesn't keep score,
who's not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing,
who has not the slightest interest even
in his own personality: he's free.
3. Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.
4. Parents are humans, and we often have children that we can relate to better - maybe have personality that's more like ours - or interests that are more similar to ours.
5. modesty isn't only seen through physical appearance and should occur in one's personality as well
6. You can't photoshop personality.
7. 2 things define you:
Your patience when you have nothing
and Your attitude when you have everything
8. Respecting someone indicate the quality of your personality.
9. Nothing is more charming than style and confidence.
10. I don't care how pretty you are on the outside. If your personality is Ugly, you're Ugly.
11. We continue to shape our personality all our life.
12. All too often our personality is nothing more than psychological clothing that we wear to hide our true self from the world.
13. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
14. It's beauty that captures your attention; personality that captures your heart.
15. I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.
16. Personality refers to a person's distinctive patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. Although personality can change over a lifetime, one's core personality traits tend to remain relatively consistent during adulthood.
17. Every man has three characters: that which he shows, that which he has, and that which he thinks he has.
18. If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
19. You're always going to get different personalities within a team.
20. I had to be ugly and awkward a long time to get to be this exciting and hilarious. I earned this personality and all it's disorders.
21. It can ruin your life only if it ruins your character. Otherwise, it cannot harm you - inside or out.
22. A great personality is not born in the maternity ward. great personality is born by the choices that one makes.
23. Maturity is when you prefer to stay silent instead of arguing.
24. Anyone can fall in love with your beautiful personality, your good looks will be a bonus.
25. Beauty of a person is temporary. But personality is permanent and lasts forever.
26. I don’t hate people. But sometimes I have problems with their personalities.