If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, yo ...
1. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
Explore More Quotes
2. The world doesn't owe you sh*t
3. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
4. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
5. All people on the planet are children, except for a very few.
No one is grown up except those free of desire.
6. Be real with me, I respect honesty.
7. I´m not mean, I´m just brutally honest.
It´s not my fault that truth hurts.
Here’s a band-aid.
8. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
9. Being happy should be the only motto in your life.
10. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
11. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
12. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
13. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.
14. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
15. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
16. The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.
17. Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.
18. Rumor travels faster, but it don’t stay put as long as truth.
19. Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong.
20. Do not despair. Instead of enjoying ourselves while sitting in a position of authority that is based on defamation and betrayal, it is far more valuable to be thrown into a dark dungeon and be with Al-Haqq.
21. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
22. Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you
23. Everything anyone says when they have an agenda is bullshit, and bullshit isn’t necessarily false, but it’s never really the truth either. So when someone’s bullshitting, you need to pay a little more attention.
24. Lying is a defiance of the truth. Bullshitting is a wholesale dismissal of the truth.
25. Taking Advantage Tactic #2
Lying. Telling blatant lies, misrepresenting the truth, or being deliberately vague.
26. Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.
27. If his marriage "was over" long before he met you, then how come he was still married and living with his wife?
The truth is he is a cheater and you are desperate. Good luck to you both.
28. Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.
29. How to know if an Instagram Accounts has Fake Followers?
Instagram accounts with less than 1,000 followers = average 8% engagement rate
1,000-10,000 followers = 4% engagement rate.
10,000-100,000 = a 2.4% engagement rate
1 million+ followers = 1.7% engagement rate.
These numbers can be helpful in benchmarking who buys Instagram likes, and who’s the real deal.
30. You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, only because the truth requires change.
31. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
32. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
33. When you consider a fraction of the truth as the whole truth, you misunderstand everything.
34. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.
35. Never believe in every thought that you have.
Ask yourself, “Is that really true?”