If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
1. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
Explore More Quotes
2. When that bastard calls back, you tell him he’s won this round. I’ll marry him. But I don’t take well to being blackmailed, and tell him I intend to spend the rest of my life making him miserable, got that?
3. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
4. People are not who they say but rather who their actions reveal them to be....Be smart about it. Don't fall for the bullshit.
5. A person of words and not deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.
6. If you say that it won’t work, then it really won’t. But if you tell yourself that it will, then it’ll work out miraculously. There are a lot of things that can change depending on how you think.
7. Laziness and procrastination are similar in that they both involve a lack of motivation. But, unlike a lazy person, a procrastinator aspires and intends to complete the task and, moreover, does eventually complete it, albeit at a higher cost to himself.
8. The smallest act of kindness is greater than the biggest intention.