Garden Puns Quotes
1. I yam what I yam
Explore More Quotes
2. What does the letter “A” have in common with a flower?
They both have bees coming after them.
3. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
4. Why didn’t anyone laugh at the gardener’s jokes?
Because they were too corny.
5. What do you get if you cross a four leaf clover with poison ivy?
A rash of good luck.
6. What do you call it when worms take over the world?
7. What kind of tree has hands?
A palm tree.
8. What happened to the plant in math class?
It grew square roots.
9. Thyme is of the essence.
10. Turnip down for what?
11. Lettuce be thankful
12. I don’t carrot at all!!!
13. Just dill with it
14. Time to celery-brate
15. I hope thistle cheer you up!
16. Don’t kale my vibe
17. I love you from my head tomatoes
18. Good chives only
19. I’m rooting for you!
20. Wood you be mine?
21. My heart beets for you
22. I yam what I yam
23. Absolutely Radishing.
24. You had me at aloe.
Garden Love Puns
Aloe You Vera Much
26. Be nice or leaf.
27. Wish I could turn back thyme...
28. Make thyme for loved ones...
29. It’s Party thyme!
30. Find Inner Peas.
31. Good Thymes!
32. Oh Kale Yeah!
33. LETTUCE ROMAINE Friends.
34. No FIG Deal!
35. Don't let things BUG you.
36. Look forward to the FUCHSIA
37. I Love You BERRY Much.
38. Orange you so sweet?
39. Collateral Cabbage.
40. THYME to TURNIP the BEET.
41. BEES PLEASE!
42. I Wet my Plants.
43. That’s a bit mulch!
44. Just one of ROSE things...
45. I beg your garden?
46. I wasn’t all that interested in gardening, but I planted a few seeds, and it grew on me.
47. I want to start gardening, but I haven’t botany plants.
48. I was offered a job as a gardener, but I didn’t take it because the celery was too low.
49. I asked the staff at my local garden centre what to grow in my garden. They gave me some sage advice.
50. I'm so Grapeful for you.
51. Rootin' for ya.
52. Don't be Ranunculus.
53. I hope thistle cheer you up.
Tags: Garden Puns |
54. Please be SEEDED.
55. Aloe Ha!
56. Congratulations on your big a-chive-ment.
57. Say Aloe to my little friend.
58. We were mint to be...
59. When kissing flowers, tulips are better than one.
60. Ain’t nobody got thyme for that.
61. How did the baby banana become so spoiled?
Mama banana left him out in the sun for too long.
62. Lettuce celebrate with cake.
63. What did the farmer say when someone complimented him on his corn harvest?
64. My sister is a real big dill.
65. Why can't tomatoes ever beat lettuce in a race?
Because lettuce is always a head, and tomatoes have to ketchup!
66. I know someone who was habitually late, until his doctor reccomended sleeping in a herb garden. Sounds odd, I know, but now he wakes up on Thyme.