I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days bef ...
1. I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.
Explore More Quotes
2. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
3. Where there is love there is life.
4. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world:
someone to love
something to do
and something to hope for.
5. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
6. Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
Tags: Life |
7. Luck has a habit of favoring those who don't depend on it.
8. A bend on the road is not the end of the Journey.
9. When you rise in life, your friends know who you are.
When you fall down, you know who are your friends.
10. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
11. When enough people look ridiculous, it starts to look normal.
12. Talking with quiet confidence will always beat screaming with obvious insecurity.
13. The more arguments you win, the less friends you will have.
Tags: Life |
14. Bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe.
15. Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.
16. People, generally, suck.
17. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
18. He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command
19. On Earning: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.
On Spending: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
On Savings: Do not save what is left AFTER SPENDING, but spend what is left AFTER SAVING.
On Taking Risk: Never Test the depth of the river with both feet.
On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
On Expectations: Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
20. And then there is the most dangerous risk of all -- the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
21. I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am.
22. Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.
23. The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.
24. The world doesn't owe you sh*t
25. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
26. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
27. Set your life on fire.
Seek those who fan your flames
28. And you?
When will you begin that long journey into yourself?
29. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
30. All people on the planet are children, except for a very few.
No one is grown up except those free of desire.
31. Give your weakness to one who helps.
32. The stupidity of people comes from having an answer to everything.
The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything.
33. Oh Lovers!
Be careful in those dangerous first days!
Once you've brought breakfast in bed, you'll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal.
34. In life, you don’t get what you deserve.
You get what you negotiate.
35. Enjoy the little things in life, one day you’ll look back and realize that they were big things.
36. Be nice to people.
It always pays off in unexpected ways.
37. You will always suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you.
True power is sitting back and observing things with logic.
True power is restraint.
If words control you, that means everyone else can control you.
Breathe, and allow things to pass.
38. Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.
39. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
40. My life feels like a test, for which I skipped studying.
41. Life is short.
Smile while you still have teeth.
42. Being happy should be the only motto in your life.
43. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
44. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
45. I sat in a world of sorrow trying to figure things out.
I couldn’t because the world isn’t supposed to be figured out.
You’re not supposed to get it.
You’re supposed to flow with it and things come or don’t.
It’s that simple, but we think everything’s complex when it’s just sitting right in front of us.
46. Having someone do certain things for you is like getting someone to chew your food for you.
It might be easier to swallow but it loses all its flavor...
And you want the flavor!
- Ze Frank
47. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.
48. Marriage: An endless sleepover with your best friend.
49. I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.
50. You only live once?
You live every day.
You only die once.
51. I used to be obese. Once you’ve conquered obesity, everything else is easy. Life literally moves in slow motion.
I’m not saying I’m Superman, but let me just put it this way. If I were shot in the head, I’m pretty sure everything would be fine. I’d almost welcome it.
52. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.
53. Life is better in flip-flops.
54. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes direction.
55. I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
56. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
57. Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.
58. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
59. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
60. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
61. Guilt trips are a passive-aggressive form of manipulation and bullying. They're designed to give the manipulator exactly what they want at your expense. Your feelings and needs don't matter. By refusing to play their games and act or feel guilty, you disarm them and they lose their power over you.