I will be on the side of the oppressed, of those that are tryi ...
Standing Up Quotes
1. I will be on the side of the oppressed, of those that are trying to be accepted in this society.
Explore More Quotes
2. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
3. Many bullies are also cowards: When their victims begin to show backbone and stand up for their rights, a bully will often back down. This is true in schoolyards, as well as in domestic and office environments.
4. When confronting bullies, be sure to place yourself in a position where you can safely protect yourself, whether it’s standing tall on your own, having other people present as witnesses and support, or keeping a paper trail of the bully’s inappropriate behavior.
5. Let's continue to stand up for those who are vulnerable to being left out or marginalized.
6. I will be on the side of the oppressed, of those that are trying to be accepted in this society.
7. To those who abuse: the sin is yours, the crime is yours, and the shame is yours. To those who protect the perpetrators: blaming the victims only masks the evil within, making you as guilty as those who abuse. Stand up for the innocent or go down with the rest.
8. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.