I will ask Allah for you twice, once in this world and once in ...
Jannah Paradise Quotes
1. I will ask Allah for you twice, once in this world and once in Jannah.
Explore More Quotes
2. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
3. "Tell me what will bring me near to the Garden and keep me far from the Fire."
The Prophet (PBUH) replied,
"Worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him, perform the prayer, pay zakat, and maintain ties of kinship."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 49]
4. In Paradise there is a street to which they would come every Friday.
The north wind will blow and would scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to their beauty and loveliness, and then they would go back to their family after having an added lustre to their beauty and loveliness, and their family would say to them:
By Allah, you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us, and they would say: By Allah, you have also increased in beauty and loveliness after us.
5. And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything. Every person is a pledge for that which he has earned.
We shall provide them with fruits and the meat of the kind which they desire.
[Quran- 52:21 and 22]
6. The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward except Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who shows patience and anticipates My reward when I take away his favourite one from the inhabitants of the world."'
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 7, Hadith 923
7. God has created the heavens and the earth for a genuine purpose so that every soul will be duly recompensed for its deeds without being wronged.
8. The Prophet (pbuh) said, "(There will be) two Paradises of silver and all the utensils and whatever is therein (will be of silver); and two Paradises of gold, and its utensils and whatever therein (will be of gold), and there will be nothing to prevent the people from seeing their Lord except the Cover of Majesty over His Face in the Paradise of Eden (eternal bliss).
9. We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience
10. "Paradise is surrounded by hardships, and the Fire is surrounded by desires."
[Jami at-Tirmidhi - Book 38, Hadith 2757]
11. Whoever takes a path upon which to obtain knowledge, Allah makes the path to Paradise easy for him.
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2646]
12. If the world was free of problems then, paradise would lose its value.
13. Pleasing one’s mother is regarded as part of pleasing Allah. Islam tells us that Paradise lies at the mother’s feet, i.e. that the best way to reach Paradise is through one’s mother. And Islam forbids disobeying one’s mother or making her angry, even by saying a mild word of disrespect. The mother’s rights are greater than those of the father, and the duty to take care of her grows greater as the mother grows older and weaker.
14. Arrogance and pride were the reasons Satan was expelled from paradise. Do not let it be the reason you don’t enter paradise.
15. May Allah make us among those who are given the glad tidings of Jannah at the time our soul is being removed.
16. "O Messenger of Allah! I want to go out and fight (in Jihad) and I have come to ask your advice."
He said: "Do you have a mother?"
He said: "Yes."
He said: "Then stay with her, for Paradise is beneath her feet."
17. Jannah – may we all meet there.
18. Jannah was created for sinners who repent.
19. Life is temporary but Jannah is forever.
20. Islam is my deen
and Jannah is my dream.
21. Just remember, first step into Jannah and you’re going to forget everything you’re upset about.
22. “Whoever asks for Paradise, three times, Paradise will say:
“O Allah, admit him to Paradise.”
And whoever asked to be saved from Hell, three times, Hell will say:
“O Allah, save him from Hell.”
23. The best love is when you find someone who makes your Imaan rise, who makes you more pious and who helps you here in the Dunya because that person wants to meet you again in Jannah.
24. This is not Jannah.
Dunya wasn’t meant to be perfect.
25. Never underestimate a good deed, you don’t know which Hasanah will be your ticket to Jannah.
26. If you are looking for a spouse, look for the one who will take you to Jannah.
27. What is love?
When you want Jannah for someone just as badly as you want it for yourself.
28. Mother was your door to this Dunya, mother will be your door to Jannah.
29. Don’t just dream of Jannah,
work for it.
30. Our real goal should be Jannah.
31. Never underestimate your potential for Jannah.
32. And We said, "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."
33. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
34. "There are no two Muslims, three of whose children die before reaching puberty, but Allah will admit them to Paradise by virtue of His mercy toward them. It will be said to them:
'Enter Paradise.' They will say: 'Not until our parents enter.'
So it will be said: 'Enter Paradise, you and your parents."'
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 1876]
35. "I and the one who looks after an orphan will be like this in Paradise,"
showing his middle and index fingers and separating them.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5304]
36. "Whoever has a mustard seed's weight of pride (arrogance) in his heart, shall not be admitted into Paradise. And whoever has a mustard seed's weight of faith in his heart, shall not be admitted into the Fire."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1998]
37. If you avoid the great sins which you are forbidden to do, We shall remit from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise).
38. "There will be bounties which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart has ever perceived."
39. "Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 10, Hadith 2055]
40. 'Any woman who dies when her husband is pleased with her, will enter Paradise.'
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Ibn Majah- Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1854]
41. Allah's Messenger (pbuh) came out to us on the night of the full moon and said, "You will see your Lord on the Day of Resurrection as you see this (full moon) and you will have no difficulty in seeing Him."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 7436]
42. "When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 1898]
43. I will ask Allah for you twice, once in this world and once in Jannah.
44. The world is a prison for the believer and Paradise for the disbeliever.
45. "She is his wife in the world and in the Hereafter."
46. Don’t expect your spouse to be perfect. He/she is only the dunya version of themselves. Their ‘perfect’ version is saved for Jannah.
47. Sometimes we make duaa for a door of dunya. When it doesn't open, we cry. Not realizing that Allah has instead opened a door of jennah for us.
48. What can you do with me? My jannah is in my heart! If you take me to jail, I will make zikr of Allah. If you exile me out of my land, I will make takaffur. If you execute me, I would be a shaheed. What can you do with me? Because I am not limited to this dunya. I am living for al-akhira!
49. Half-naked girls are hot, well-dressed girls are beautiful.
Hell is hot, while heaven is beautiful, the choice is yours
50. Why Hijab? because ALLAH created woman right in the shades of JANNAH from the ribs of ADAM (Peace be upon Him)
51. It’s not just a HIJAB its our key to JANNAH
52. Islam has raised the status of the women so high, that Heaven lies beneath her feet.
53. Both believed in "Halal".
Both believed in "Love after marriage".
Both fulfilled "deen" in Halal.
Both still pray to meet in Jannah.
54. Don't flaunt and show off your good deeds. Keep it between you and the Almighty. None can grant you paradise. That's something only he can do.
55. Every loss is nothing but a reminder that nothing in this world is permanent. Live and work for the everlasting Jannah
56. The Prophet, said, "I entered Paradise and saw a palace and asked whose palace is this? They (the Angels) said, "This palace belongs to `Umar bin Al-Khattab.' I intended to enter it, and nothing stopped me except my knowledge about your sense of Ghira (self-respect (O `Umar)." `Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you! O Allah's Prophet! How dare I think of my Ghira (self-respect) being offended by you?"
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5226]
57. I cannot stay with you forever in this temporary Dunya, but at the gates of Jannah, I'll be waiting for You.
58. May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf, become a river for you in Paradise. Ameen.
59. When your mother calls you, imagine Jannah is calling you.
60. Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.