I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you t ...
1. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
Explore More Quotes
2. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
3. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life.
4. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
5. Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.
6. Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.
7. Advertising sells you things you don't need and can't afford, that are over priced and don't work. And they do it by exploiting your fears and insecurities. And if you don't have any, they'll be glad to give you a few.
8. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
9. Mom guilt has many origins, from personal insecurities to outside pressures from family, friends, social media, and other sources.
10. Adult bullies don't simply target insecure people - they create them.
11. An adult bully actually feels insecure or threatened.
12. If an adult bully attacks your self-esteem, become arms length or terminate the friendship.
13. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
14. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
15. You are being bullied if someone constantly demeans you and makes remarks about you, yelling at you, criticizing you, giving suggestions and giving you guilt trips if you don't take them.
16. Passive-aggressive or covert bullying: Difficult to notice. A passive-aggressive or covert bully, however, behaves appropriately on the surface, but takes you down with subtlety.
Examples of passive-aggressive and covert bullying include negative gossip, negative joking at someone’s expense, sarcasm, condescending eye contact, facial expression or gestures, mimicking to ridicule, deliberately causing embarrassment and insecurity, the invisible treatment, social exclusion, professional isolation, and deliberately sabotaging someone’s well-being, happiness, and success.
Tags: Passive Aggressive | Bully | Adult Bully | Social Behavior | Subtle | Gossip | Poor Joke | When Someone Puts You Down | Looking Down | Shame | Embarassment | Insecurities | Treating Badly | Mental Wellness | Happiness | Success |
17. I never gave you a reason to hate me. You’re creating your own little drama of your insecurity.
18. There is no such thing as an ugly girl.
19. Dear insecure girls,
You're not ugly, society is.
20. Taking Advantage Tactic #1
Seduction. Manipulating you with charm and flattery, and playing on your need for approval.
21. The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.
22. For young women, I would say, don't worry so much about your weight. Girls spend way too much time thinking about that, and there are better things…what makes you different or weird, that's your strength
23. You can’t really invest in your looks as your only ‘thing’ because it is a depreciating asset. Put your money, put your effort, invest in your brain and talent which will appreciate and get better as you get older.
24. It’s all about accepting yourself the way you are. If you want to work towards a better you in whatever regards… do it. But you’re okay just the way you are today
25. Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.