I’ve learned that if you’re too skinny, they’ll say some ...
1. I’ve learned that if you’re too skinny, they’ll say something about it. If you’re not skinny enough, they’ll say something about it. I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can.
Explore More Quotes
2. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
3. Giving in to food shows weakness, be strong, and you’ll be better than everyone else
4. Do not give up what you most want for what you want at the moment.
5. Do you really want to be that weight for the rest of your life?
6. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
7. I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
8. I'm sick of numbers defining me. My GPA, my Weight, my likes on a picture. Things are not who I am.
9. This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but a person does not have to be skinny in order to be healthy, happy and loved.
10. Your value is not measured in Pounds.
11. Yes I am Fat. No I don't owe you any excuses for my appearance.
12. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
13. What do you call a fat psychic?
A four chin teller.
14. Life is much like a box of chocolate. For fat people, it doesn’t last too long.
15. What did the mama corn say to her plump son?
You’re not fat – you’re just a little husky!
16. When something is delicious. It's zero calories.
17. I’ve learned that if you’re too skinny, they’ll say something about it. If you’re not skinny enough, they’ll say something about it. I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can.