I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
1. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
Explore More Quotes
2. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
3. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
4. an-Nafs al-ammarah is cattle-like nafs. How does a Goat, Sheep, Cow or a Buffalo attain Happiness? The major characteristics that define the satisfaction of these types of Animals are Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Breathing and Copulation.
If my cattle-like Nafs is the only focus in my life, I would find more sophisticated means to eat, drink, sleep and copulate.
5. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
6. The worst type of crying is the silent one.
The one when everyone is asleep.
The one when you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears.
The one where you just want to scream.
The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet.
The one where you can't breathe anymore.
7. Sleep is the best meditation.
8. Sleeping alone, except doctor's orders, does much harm. Children will tell you how lonely it is sleeping alone. If possible, you should always sleep with someone you love. You both recharge your mutual batteries free of charge.
9. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
10. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone.
11. I don't like going to bed without you...
12. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
13. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
14. Some nights, I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.
15. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
16. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
17. I sleep better when I'm next to you
18. A well-spent day brings happy sleep.
19. At night,I can't sleep. In the morning,I can't wake up.
20. Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
21. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
22. Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking terrible?
23. Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.
24. The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to.
25. Signs of being Emotionally Drained:
-Irritated very quickly
-lack of motivation
-sleep issues and nausea
-crying for no reason
26. Sometimes you are so emotionally drained that even sleep doesn't do anything anymore. You wake up tired.
27. Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.
28. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
29. My dark circles are the hunger of the achievements I seek which do not let me sleep.
30. Close your eyes and stare into the dark
31. If he truly loves me, he'll let me sleep
32. Waking up well, eating well, working well and getting good rest...And if you sleep well at night, that's what you call a really good life.
33. Put your thoughts to sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart.
Let go of thinking.
34. Eat well and sleep well. That will feed your nervous system and your psyche. As you get older, you look how you feel.
35. If you want to feel better tomorrow, sleep better tonight!