I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.
1. I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.
Explore More Quotes
2. I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.
3. The accused were considered guilty unless proven innocent.
4. Are you a bad person?
Depends on who you ask...
5. You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.
Tags: Be Kind | Be Kind | Accomplishment | Leadership | Force | Treating Badly | Pressure | Accusation | Blame | Abuse | Guilt | Emotional Abuse | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
6. "I statements” are powerful because they keep you where you belong—speaking your feelings from your point of view and sharing your own experience.
We can’t speak for others. Only they can share their feelings. We can say we were hurt by a behavior but it crosses a line when we accuse or blame the other person.
Telling the other person they are wrong for doing the behavior or telling them what they feel is not our business or our place (because we actually don’t know).