I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else ...
Home > Quotes > I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that the
1. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Rumor | Secret | Promise |
Explore More Quotes
2. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
Tags: Backbiting | Weakness | Exposed | Gossip | Judgemental |
3. I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip | Trust | Bad Habit |
4. It’s funny, the people that know the least about me have the most to say.
Tags: Backbiting | Talking Too Much | Gossip |
5. Once people stop talking with you then they start talking about you.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip | Jealousy | Rumor |
6. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip | Talking Too Much | Rumor | Confused | Knowledge | Wise |
7. Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Jealousy | Truth |
8. The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Dislike |
9. People love gossip. It’s the biggest thing that keeps the entertainment industry going.
Tags: Gossip | Entertainment Industry |
10. If gossip were food, many people would be overweight.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Talking Too Much |
11. Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Truth | Wrong |
12. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Rumor | Secret | Promise |
13. Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Liar | Unsaid Words |
14. Gossip is easy, politics is hard.
Tags: Gossip | Rumor | Backbiting | Political |
15. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
Tags: Uncertainty | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Shut Up | Tongue | Rumor | Gossip | Wise | Wisdom |
16. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
Tags: Privacy | Secret | Ruined | Haters | Power | I Dont Know | Gossip | Rumor | Backbiting | Mind Games | Mind Control | Bully | Force | Oppression |
17. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
Tags: Haters | I Dont Care | Dislike | Jealousy | Gossip | Rumor | Pleasing |
18. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you?
Tags: Haters | Better | Jealousy | Gossip | Rumor |
19. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
Tags: Opinion | Entitled | Truth | Bias | Talking Too Much | Gossip | Rumor |
20. Passive-aggressive or covert bullying: Difficult to notice. A passive-aggressive or covert bully, however, behaves appropriately on the surface, but takes you down with subtlety.
Examples of passive-aggressive and covert bullying include negative gossip, negative joking at someone’s expense, sarcasm, condescending eye contact, facial expression or gestures, mimicking to ridicule, deliberately causing embarrassment and insecurity, the invisible treatment, social exclusion, professional isolation, and deliberately sabotaging someone’s well-being, happiness, and success.
Tags: Passive Aggressive | Bully | Adult Bully | Social Behavior | Subtle | Gossip | Poor Joke | When Someone Puts You Down | Looking Down | Shame | Embarassment | Insecurities | Treating Badly | Mental Wellness | Happiness | Success |
21. A private life is a happy life.
Tags: Life | Life Goals | Privacy | Good Life | Thats Called Life | Live Life | Life Struggle | Bullshit | Gossip | Negativity | Happiness |
22. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
23. What do gossiping pots do?
Spill the beans.
Tags: Coffee Puns | Gossip | Bean Puns |
24. My name must taste good because it’s always in your mouth.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip |
25. Oh you’re talking to me, I thought you only talked behind my back.
Tags: Backbiting | Savage Comebacks | Gossip |
26. Be very careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you.
Tags: Weakness | Fake Friendship | Jealousy | Gossip | Talking Too Much | Hurt |
27. Sometimes I have my headphones in at work with nothing playing so I don’t have to interact with chatty co-workers.
Tags: Lazy Coworker | Chat | Talking Too Much | Gossip |
28. We reveal most about ourselves when we speak about others.
Tags: Exposed | Revealing | Character | Gossip | Backbiting |
29. People are probably not happy with their life if they are busy discussing yours.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Unhappy | Gossip | Busy |
30. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who love gossip and their boring lives. Other times I'm jealous. I wish I had that much time to worry about things that are none of my business.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Gossip | Boring | Life | Waste of Time | Busy | Worry |
31. Instead of causing chaos and rocking someone else's boat, you need to row your own.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Gossip | Mind Games | Backbiting | Chaos |
32. Don't worry about what I am doing.
Worry about why you are worried about what I am doing.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Gossip | Nosey | Privacy |
33. Wondering about other people’s private affairs is a one-man gossip
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Gossip | Privacy |
34. I don't know how people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don't worry about other people so much.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Wisdom | LGBT | Feminism | Millennial | Generation Z | Hate | Haters | Principles | Values | Privacy | Gossip | Preference |
35. Never let someone with a significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life.
Tags: Never Do This | Mental Health | Peace | Good Vibes | Mind Games | Jealousy | Gossip | Haters |
36. I’ve learned that if you’re too skinny, they’ll say something about it. If you’re not skinny enough, they’ll say something about it. I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can.
Tags: Overweight | Underweight | Gossip | Criticism | Jealousy | Society | Skin Care |
37. Gaslighters spread rumors about you and can even tell you that others also think that about you.
Unfortunately an extremely effective tactic that will make you feel that something is wrong with you.
Tags: Gaslighting | Whats Wrong With Me | Toxic People | Liar | Rumor | Gossip |