Generation Gap Quotes
1. I still think 1990 was 10 years ago.
Explore More Quotes
2. The first step to bridging the Communication Gap is to better understand the other perspective.
3. It takes both sides to build a bridge
4. Hey Sweetie, how was your school today?
You can read all about it on my blog, Dad.
Tags: Generation Gap |
5. I still think 1990 was 10 years ago.
6. You're never too old to laugh at farts.
7. Men cooking...
Because the last generation of mothers didn't teach their daughters shit
8. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it.
9. Our parents are often misunderstood.
When Mom comes and sits in your room, she is not invading your privacy. She is just trying to escape her own thought.
When Dad wakes you up early morning and ask you to take him somewhere, he is trying to bond with you in his own way.
When Dad asks "Where are you going?", it feels like investigation. But he cares for you and just wants to know
Dad's will say "I earn for you all". Dads are weird like that. He just wants you to spend wisely as he has struggled and understands the value of money.
Yes, there is a generation gap. While we grow, they are growing older too. Parents can feel lonely and misunderstood, just like we do.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Parents | I Love My Mother | Mothers Day | Mother | Father | Father and Son | Father and Daughter | Fathers Day | Generation Gap | Real Love | Feel Good | Quotes that make you think |