I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understa ...
1. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
Explore More Quotes
2. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
3. Allison: why would you give a knife to a child?
Diego: Claire felt unsafe
Allison: now i feel unsafe
Diego: I'm sorry
Diego: ... would you like a knife
4. Hoseok: why do you watch so much murder stuff?
Yoongi: just in case you slip up.
5. A: [B], we tried things your way.
B: No, we didn't.
A: I did it in my head and it didn't work.
6. A: That sounds like a terrible plan.
B: Oh, we've had worse.
7. A: When I was young, I left a trail of broken hearts like a rockstar. I'm not proud of it.
B: You're kind of proud of it. You work it into a lot of conversations.
8. A: *Answers phone.* Hello?
B: It's [B].
A: What did s/he do this time?
B: No, it's me, [B]. It's actually me.
A: What did you do this time?
9. A: I sort of did something and I need some advice, but I don't want a lot of judgment and criticism.
B: And you came to me?
10. A: Between C, D, E, and F -- if you had to -- who would you punch?
B: No one! They are my friends. I wouldn't punch any of them.
B: Yeah, but I don't know why.
11. A: So what do you have planned for the future?
A: No, like long term.
B: Oh...um, dinner?
12. A: I trusted you!
13. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
14. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
15. Touch me without using your hands.
16. Whenever you realize that you have been left out, let your presence be known by leaving the conversation, instead of trying too hard.
17. Is it remotely possible for you to carry on a conversation that's not loaded down with manure?
18. Wife: I have changed my mind.
Husband: Does the new one work?
19. Too many people to talk to.
Nobody to have a conversation with.
20. “I don’t even know what a pronoun is.”
“Well, it’s a word that can function by itself as a noun, which refers to something else in the discourse.”
“I don’t get it.”
“You just used one.”
“Yes, ‘it’ is a pronoun.”
21. I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations.
22. Knowitall is the person who prides themselves on the vast knowledge of a variety of subjects.
Indeed they could be smart, or a storehouse of useless or incorrect trivia.
regardless, they have a hard time participating in conversations without appearing to be a show off.
23. Anxiety doesn’t go away if you try to ignore it, or gain reassurance from yourself or someone else,
The first thing to handling anxiety is to expect it to show up and plan a response which could just be just “acknowledgement”. Have a conversation with it.