I’m on a seafood diet, I see food and I eat it.
Weight Loss Quotes
1. I’m on a seafood diet, I see food and I eat it.
Explore More Quotes
2. Be proud of your extra pounds.
Studies state that fat people are harder to kidnap
3. It’s a slow process.
And quitting won’t speed it up.
4. Giving in to food shows weakness, be strong, and you’ll be better than everyone else
Anorexia Nervosa (AN) essentially refers to a mental illness affecting both genders, but primarily females, whereby an individual has irregular perceptions of their body image.
6. Do not give up what you most want for what you want at the moment.
7. An imperfect body reflects an imperfect soul
8. Craving is only a feeling
9. If it was easy, everybody will be thin
10. Calories CAN NOT make you happy
11. Everytime you say no to food, you say yes to thin
12. Do you really want to be that weight for the rest of your life?
13. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
14. I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
15. This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but a person does not have to be skinny in order to be healthy, happy and loved.
"I love you to the bones."
This is the vocabulary of a burgeoning subculture of web sites known as "pro-ana," meaning pro-anorexia. Created primarily by young women who have anorexia or bulimia, or are in recovery from one or both of the disorders, these sites have been making headlines and horrifying parents and doctors for several years.
17. I suffered from eating disorders as a teenager and so I know how damaging ‘perfect’ images in magazines can be. I was bombarded with a narrative that had no alternative. There were never any women who were celebrated for their intellect … and all of my magazines were selling me weight loss products or telling me to be thin.
18. Life is much like a box of chocolate. For fat people, it doesn’t last too long.
19. Even though it will never be flat again, my stomach’s still my favorite because it reminds me of my greatest achievement: my babies.
20. It’s all about accepting yourself the way you are. If you want to work towards a better you in whatever regards… do it. But you’re okay just the way you are today