I’m not mad you told all my friends I’m a psycho. They’r ...
Home > Quotes > I’m not mad you told all my friends I’m a psycho. They’re my fri
1. I’m not mad you told all my friends I’m a psycho. They’re my friends, they already know.
Tags: Backbiting | Sassy | Funny | Quotes that will make you cry |
Explore More Quotes
2. Don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Jealousy |
3. You never look good trying to make someone else look bad.
Tags: Backbiting | When Someone Puts You Down | Impression |
4. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.
Tags: Smile captions for Instagram | Smile | Backbiting | Selfish Friends | Frowning |
5. Only a true friend will tell you what others are saying behind your back.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | True Friendship |
6. Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends |
7. If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends |
8. "Do you know what is backbiting?"
They (the Companions) said: "Allah and His Messenger know best."Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Backbiting implies your talking about your brother in a manner which he does not like. It was said to him: "What is your opinion about this that if I actually find (that failing) in my brother which I made a mention of?" He said: "If (that failing) is actually found (in him) what you assert, you in fact backbited him, and if that is not in him it is a slander."
[Sahih Muslim 2589]
Tags: Backbiting | Word Meaning | Bad Habit | Slander | Hadith |
9. It is reported by Qays that Amr bin al-Aas (ra) was going somewhere with his friends. They saw a dead mule whose belly had swollen up. Amr (ra)said," By Allah, it is better for one to eat to his full from this (dead mule) than to eat the flesh of a Muslim" (He meant to say that to backbite anyone is worse than eating the meat of a dead animal).
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Book 31, Hadith 736]
Tags: Backbiting | Sinner | Hadith | Haram | Character |
10. Listen carefully to how a person speaks about other people to you. This is how they will speak about you to other people.
Tags: Backbiting | Beware | Listening a Person | Careful | Communication |
11. Be warned: A person content to sit with you and criticize others will speak critically of you out of earshot.
Tags: Backbiting | Selfish Friends | Fake Friendship | Beware | Criticism |
12. Fill your mind before you empty your mouth.
Tags: Talking Too Much | Tongue | Mind Control | Communication | Public Speaking | Speak | Backbiting |
13. The mission or ministry of backbiters is to bite you at the back. When they backbite you, move forward. If you turn back to talk back or fight them, you descend to their low class.
Tags: Backbiting | Biting | Ignoring | Keep your head up |
14. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
Tags: Backbiting | Weakness | Exposed | Gossip | Judgemental |
15. He who bears tales to you, certainly bears tales about you.
Tags: Backbiting | Short Stories |
16. You made me feel so special with your fake sweetness in my presence, but I didn't know... you used to stab me with your real bitterness in my absence.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Stabbing | Bitter |
17. When you be yourself and don't fake it... You are judged.
Tags: Backbiting | Judgemental | Be Yourself | Two Faced People | Fake Happy |
18. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
Tags: Backbiting | Character | Humility | Quitting | Peace | Feelings | Jealousy | Evil | Surprised |
19. I am delightfully aware that people talk behind my back. It's a pleasure to know that they don't have the guts to say it on my face
Tags: Backbiting | Aware | Pleasure | Guts | Two Faced People | Face |
20. I distance myself from people for a reason.
Tags: Reasons | Distance | Loneliness | Self Learning | Self Respect | Selfless Love | Self | Negativity | Good Vibes | Problems | Arguments | Backbiting |
21. It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
Tags: Backbiting | Jealousy | Intimidating | Negativity | Knowledge | Haters |
22. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Tags: Backbiting | Mind Games | Discussion | Good Ideas | Average | Small | Stupid People | Two Faced People | Annoying People | Toxic People | People Change | Fake Friendship |
23. People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.
Tags: Backbiting | Question | Believe | Bad Habit | Human Nature | Thoughts |
24. I like rumors! I find out so much about me that I didn’t even know.
Tags: Backbiting | Rumor |
25. I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip | Trust | Bad Habit |
26. No matter how carefully you choose your words, they’ll always end up being twisted by others.
Tags: Backbiting | Out of Context | Twisted | Careful | Talking Too Much |
27. It’s funny, the people that know the least about me have the most to say.
Tags: Backbiting | Talking Too Much | Gossip |
28. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
Tags: Rumor | Backbiting | Haters | Fool | Idiot |
29. Once people stop talking with you then they start talking about you.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip | Jealousy | Rumor |
30. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip | Talking Too Much | Rumor | Confused | Knowledge | Wise |
31. Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Jealousy | Truth |
32. The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Dislike |
33. If gossip were food, many people would be overweight.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Talking Too Much |
34. Rumor travels faster, but it don’t stay put as long as truth.
Tags: Rumor | Truth | Backbiting |
35. Gossip, as usual, was one- third right and two- thirds wrong.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Truth | Wrong |
36. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Rumor | Secret | Promise |
37. Gossip is the art of saying nothing in a way that leaves practically nothing unsaid.
Tags: Gossip | Backbiting | Liar | Unsaid Words |
38. Gossip is easy, politics is hard.
Tags: Gossip | Rumor | Backbiting | Political |
39. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
Tags: Privacy | Secret | Ruined | Haters | Power | I Dont Know | Gossip | Rumor | Backbiting | Mind Games | Mind Control | Bully | Force | Oppression |
40. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that 3 out of 4 murders are committed by people who know their victim.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Murder | Logic | Quotes that make you think | Victim | Haters | Jealousy | Backbiting |
41. My name must taste good because it’s always in your mouth.
Tags: Backbiting | Gossip |
42. Oh you’re talking to me, I thought you only talked behind my back.
Tags: Backbiting | Savage Comebacks | Gossip |
43. We reveal most about ourselves when we speak about others.
Tags: Exposed | Revealing | Character | Gossip | Backbiting |
44. Instead of causing chaos and rocking someone else's boat, you need to row your own.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Gossip | Mind Games | Backbiting | Chaos |