I like people who smile when it's raining.
1. I like people who smile when it's raining.
Explore More Quotes
2. If we can’t stop the pouring rain, let’s get soaked in it together.
3. the sound of rain
4. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
I've had rainbows in my clouds.
Still, when it looked like the sun wasn't going to shine anymore, God put a rainbow in the clouds.
God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us - in the dreariest and most dreaded moments - can see a possibility of hope.
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Do not complain. Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.
5. Every storm runs out of rain.
6. I like people who smile when it's raining.
7. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
8. When it rains, look for rainbow.
When it is dark, look for stars.
9. At night I dream that you and I are two plants that grew together, roots entwined, and that you know the earth and the rain like my mouth, since we are made of earth and rain.