I have been trying to get on jury duty every year since I was ...
1. I have been trying to get on jury duty every year since I was 18 years old. To get to go sit it in an air conditioned room, downtown, judging people, while my lunch is paid for … that is the life.
Explore More Quotes
2. Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
3. A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones
4. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
5. People LOVE change (when it's about changing others).
People HATE change (when it's about changing themselves).
6. Study me as much as you like, you will not know me, for I differ in a hundred ways from what you see me to be.
Put yourself behind my eyes and see me as I see myself, for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see.
7. Anyone who knows me, should learn to know me again;
For I am like the Moon,
You will see me with new face everyday.
8. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
9. Judge me when you become perfect.
10. Don’t be easy to define.
Let them wonder about you.
11. Don't look at me in that tone of voice.
12. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it.
Pretending to be something you aren't because you're trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and shitheads is not the way to be happy.
Living the life you want to live is.
It really is that simple.
13. Men build too many walls and not enough bridges.
14. Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did
15. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
16. I have been trying to get on jury duty every year since I was 18 years old. To get to go sit it in an air conditioned room, downtown, judging people, while my lunch is paid for … that is the life.
17. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
18. A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything
19. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
20. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
21. When you be yourself and don't fake it... You are judged.
22. Judge by cause, not by effect.
23. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
24. Men cooking...
Because the last generation of mothers didn't teach their daughters shit
25. A lot of people have a misconception of what the ghetto is all about. You know, it's only a small percentage of the people that are bad. Everybody else is good.
- Ice Cube
26. Never laugh at your wife's choices. You are one of them.
27. You owe it to yourself to develop & grow because once you open your mouth to speak, you tell the whole world who you are.
28. I won’t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.
29. It's not easy for someone to see who they are.
We're busy watching over others.
30. In the end, they’ll all judge me anyway, so whatever.
31. What people in the world think of you is really none of your business
33. What you think of me is none of my business.
34. There are very few African American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me. There are very few African American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me—at least before I was a senator.
35. I mean, like most guys, you carry around this girl in your head, who is exactly who you want her to be. The person you think you will love the most. And every girl you are with gets measured against this girl in your head.
36. A conclusion is what you come to when you get tired of thinking about something. And the two most popular ways people jump to conclusions are mind reading and fortune telling.
Mind reading when you assume what others are thinking, and fortune telling is when you are thinking about the future.
37. Thinking is difficult.
That’s why most people judge.
38. You seem very determined to dislike me.