Sleeping Alone Quotes
1. I don't like going to bed without you...
Explore More Quotes
2. Wish you were here...
3. Once you get a taste of sleeping next to someone you love, sleeping alone in your bed really sucks
4. Oh God I'm sick of sleeping alone.
5. From sleeping with our parents with no stress, to sleeping alone with stress - we grew up.
6. One day, when I wake up at 3am, unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you will be there - sleeping peacefully beside me. And suddenly, the world won't seem so lonely.
7. I am getting pretty tired of sleeping alone.
8. One night, I will wake up at 3am - and roll over into your arms. You will rub my back until I fall back to sleep. I will wait for that.
9. Marriage is good for those who are scared to sleep alone at night.
10. Sleeping alone, except doctor's orders, does much harm. Children will tell you how lonely it is sleeping alone. If possible, you should always sleep with someone you love. You both recharge your mutual batteries free of charge.
11. all i know is no one should have to be alone...
12. I Hate Sleeping Alone.
13. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
14. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone.
15. I don't like going to bed without you...
16. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
17. Some nights, I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.
18. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
19. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
20. I sleep better when I'm next to you
21. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
22. Be alone, Eat alone, take yourself on Dates. Take time to understand & love who you are.
23. Relationship status: sleeping in my bed diagonally.
24. I don't understand why my friends ask me for relationship advice. If I was already married, I wouldn't be sleeping next to my unfolded laundry.
25. My dark circles are the hunger of the achievements I seek which do not let me sleep.
26. It's always hard to endure your hardships when you're alone.
27. Put your thoughts to sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart.
Let go of thinking.