I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; ...
1. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
Explore More Quotes
2. I’m jealous of all the people that haven’t met you!
3. Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.
4. When there are so many haters and negative things, I really don’t care.
5. Never back down. Always keep your head up to show your haters what you're capable of.
6. Some call them haters, I call them motivators.
7. It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
8. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
9. Me & You could make the whole world jealous.
10. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
11. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
12. People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.
13. Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.
14. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!
15. I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.
16. Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.
17. The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.
18. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
19. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
20. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
21. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you?
22. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
23. Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.
24. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that 3 out of 4 murders are committed by people who know their victim.
25. Love your haters, they’re your biggest fans.
26. Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons: They see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you.
27. I never gave you a reason to hate me. You’re creating your own little drama of your insecurity.
28. Haters are like crickets.
They make a lot of noise. You can hear them from a distance but you can't see them. When you walk right by them, they suddenly get quiet.
29. I've had to accept that - that everyone cannot love me. Because when there's love, there's hate. When there's light, there's dark. But it was really hard to accept as an artist that there's a lot of people that hate me, but on the other side, there are many more people who love me. I think everyone goes through that.
30. I don't know how people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don't worry about other people so much.
31. Never let someone with a significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life.
32. Sometimes no reaction is the best reaction.