I didn't know where it would lead. I wanted things to develop ...
Home > Quotes > I didn't know where it would lead. I wanted things to develop naturall
1. I didn't know where it would lead. I wanted things to develop naturally.
Tags: Uncertainty | Naturally | I Dont Know |
Explore More Quotes
2. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
...live in the question.
Tags: Patience | Mystery | Heart | Question | Uncertainty |
3. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
Tags: Uncertainty | Certainty | Catch 22 | Paradox | Irony | Reality | Math |
4. Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED.
Tags: Uncertainty | Live Life | Perfectionism | Bold | Imperfection | Magic | Wild |
5. Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.
Tags: Uncertainty | Clarity | Certainty | Human Nature | Fascinating |
6. The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.
Tags: Uncertainty | Surrender | Lord | Clarity | Meaning Of Life |
7. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
Tags: Uncertainty | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Shut Up | Tongue | Rumor | Gossip | Wise | Wisdom |
8. It always seems as though the definition of love will remain debatable by an opinionated world.
Tags: Uncertainty | Love | Opinion | Crazy World | Definition | Undefined |
9. You don't know how to live.
Tags: Uncertainty | Live Life | How To | Meaning Of Life | Way Of Life | Thats Called Life |
10. I didn't know where it would lead. I wanted things to develop naturally.
Tags: Uncertainty | Naturally | I Dont Know |
11. With uncertainty, there is never a dull moment.
Tags: Uncertainty | Dull | Moment |
12. If there's one thing that's certain in business, it's uncertainty.
Tags: Uncertainty | Business | Certainty |
13. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
Tags: Uncertainty | Parenting | Feelings | Mixed Feelings | Frustrated | Terror | Emotions | Demotivational |
14. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
Tags: Uncertainty | Moment | Future | Past | Pain | Regret | Live Life | Live |
15. Uncertainty is the refuge of hope.
Tags: Uncertainty | Hopeful |
16. From an early age I was very, very fascinated by uncertainty.
Tags: Uncertainty | Fascinating |
17. I used to be scared of uncertainty; now I get a high out of it.
Tags: Uncertainty | Scared | High | Enjoy The Journey | Excitement |
18. If uncertainty is unacceptable to you, it turns into fear. If it is perfectly acceptable, it turns into increased aliveness, alertness, and creativity.
Tags: Uncertainty | Unacceptable | Fear | Accept | Live | Alertness | Creative |
19. Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic—this is the spiritual path.
Tags: Uncertainty | Relaxing | Chaos | Panic | Spirituality | Path |
20. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.
Tags: Uncertainty | Undefined | Mystery | I Dont Know | Question | Breathing | Answer | Find A Way | Finding |
21. Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.
Tags: Uncertainty | I Dont Know | Crucial | Answer | Knowledge | Wise |
22. I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.
Tags: Uncertainty | Trust | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Understanding | I Dont Know | Learning |
23. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.
Tags: Good Ideas | Risk | Uncertainty | Failure | Success | Courageous | Startup | Get Started | Commitment | Trying | Determination | Will |
24. You have to build a relationship with the world of the unknown, uncertainty and make peace with peace. You will have to bring your authentic self back. The part of you that isn’t afraid, that sees things as they are - not worse than what they are. You have to bring this person out each and every day in order for you to heal, or else you are just going to keep getting addicted to stress hormones. See beyond your symptoms and intrusive thoughts.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Symptoms | Negativity | Thoughts | Peace | Uncertainty | Healing | Addiction | Stress | Spirituality |
25. Treatment for health anxiety is like a maze. You know the one where you pick a path, take a wrong turn and reach a dead end. Then you have to turn around and pick the right path.
if you are following uncertainty, you will 100% find yourself out of that maze and and you will find recovery.
at any point you choose certainty over uncertainty, you will run into a dead end and you will have to turn around and the only way out is through looking towards uncertainty.
that is the major concept of treatment for Health Anxiety, phobias and OCD.
Tags: Anxiety | Health Anxiety | Medicine | Mental Health | Phobia | OCD | Overthinking | Certainty | Uncertainty | Healing | Perfectionism |