I’d explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with m ...
Stupid People Quotes
1. I’d explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with me.
Explore More Quotes
2. Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid.
And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
3. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
4. You are an idiot slash stupid
5. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
6. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
7. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept |
8. If you call yourself an "authoress" on your Facebook profile, you suck at life. You are stupid and your children are ugly. It doesn't matter if you're just trying to be cute and original. You're not. You are about as original as all those other witless twits "writing" the one millionth shitty Fifty Shades clone. Or maybe you're trying to show your 2000 fake Facebook "friends" that you are an empowered feminist who will not stand for sexist terminology. But you're not showing people that you are fighting the good fight, you're showing people that you are a sheep, who's trying just a little too hard to ride the current wave of idiotic political correctness. The word "author" is no more gender-discrimination than the word "person." Do you call yourself a personess? No, of course not, because then you might as well wear a sign around your neck that says, "Hello, I'm a retard.”
9. Most “gurus” are just spewing bullshit and hoping that you’re a fly.
"I love you to the bones."
This is the vocabulary of a burgeoning subculture of web sites known as "pro-ana," meaning pro-anorexia. Created primarily by young women who have anorexia or bulimia, or are in recovery from one or both of the disorders, these sites have been making headlines and horrifying parents and doctors for several years.
11. Stupidity is not a crime. It it is, you'll end up in jail.
12. I’d explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with me.