I’d explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with m ...
Home > Quotes > I’d explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with me.
Stupid People Quotes
1. I’d explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with me.
Tags: Stupid People | Foolish |
Explore More Quotes
2. Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid.
And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Stupid People | Men and Women | Crazy |
3. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Tags: Stupid People | Fool | Underestimating | Trying To Be Smart |
4. You are an idiot slash stupid
Tags: Savage Comebacks | Idiot | Stupid People |
5. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Tags: Backbiting | Mind Games | Discussion | Good Ideas | Average | Small | Stupid People | Two Faced People | Annoying People | Toxic People | People Change | Fake Friendship |
6. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
Tags: Haters | Negativity | Toxic People | Two Faced People | Annoying People | Stupid People | Problems | Solution | Glad You Are Gone |
7. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
8. If you call yourself an "authoress" on your Facebook profile, you suck at life. You are stupid and your children are ugly. It doesn't matter if you're just trying to be cute and original. You're not. You are about as original as all those other witless twits "writing" the one millionth shitty Fifty Shades clone. Or maybe you're trying to show your 2000 fake Facebook "friends" that you are an empowered feminist who will not stand for sexist terminology. But you're not showing people that you are fighting the good fight, you're showing people that you are a sheep, who's trying just a little too hard to ride the current wave of idiotic political correctness. The word "author" is no more gender-discrimination than the word "person." Do you call yourself a personess? No, of course not, because then you might as well wear a sign around your neck that says, "Hello, I'm a retard.”
Tags: Retarded | Writing | Stupid People | Social Media | Facebook | Cute | Authenticity and Originality | Feminism | Sheep | Sexist |
9. Most “gurus” are just spewing bullshit and hoping that you’re a fly.
Tags: Guru | Bullshit | Cheesy Motivational | Motivational | Fool | Stupid People | Digital Marketing | Online Business | Online Store | Business | Life Coach |
"I love you to the bones."
This is the vocabulary of a burgeoning subculture of web sites known as "pro-ana," meaning pro-anorexia. Created primarily by young women who have anorexia or bulimia, or are in recovery from one or both of the disorders, these sites have been making headlines and horrifying parents and doctors for several years.
Tags: Thinspo | Weight Loss | Lifestyle | Subculture | Trending | Vocabulary | Niche Website | Disturbing | Personality Disorder | Mental Health | Illness | Doctor | Teen | Stupid People | Science |
11. Stupidity is not a crime. It it is, you'll end up in jail.
Tags: Funny Jail | Savage Comebacks | Crime | Stupid People | Stupid |
12. I’d explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with me.
Tags: Stupid People | Foolish |
13. He’s so stupid he doesn’t realize how miserable he should be.
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Stupid | Stupid People | Miserable | Unaware |
14. The best way to handle a know it all is to take a curious subordinate role.
interact by asking “how” or “What” questions.
tap into their knowledge. it feeds the ego of the know it all, And potentially it allows them to change their position or point of view as they are explaining something to you.
avoid the “why“ questions as they may be perceived as a challenge.
remember to thank a know it all for their contribution.
Tags: Know It All | Curiosity | Submissive | How To | What If | Knowledge | Ego | Change | Perspective | Why | Challenge | Thanks | Annoying People | Toxic People | Stupid People |
15. You just made a surprising amount of sense.
Tags: Sarcastic | Dumbness | Stupid People |
16. You don’t give a monkey a gun.
Tags: Monkey | Gun | Sarcastic | Crazy | Stupid People |