I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day. ...
1. I can only please one person a day.
Today isn’t your day.
Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
Explore More Quotes
2. I don’t need your approval, darling. I have my own.
3. I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me, they wouldn’t hate me.
4. Imagine having Allah (swt) tell you on the Day of Judgement that He is pleased with you.
May your name be written amongst those whom Allah is pleased with. Ameen.
5. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
6. When we meet someone and begin to discover who they are or what makes them tick, what disappoints them, what pleases them - they are giving you information about their limits - whether or not they call it that or not. Their Values. And you are doing the same thing.
7. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
8. Can't please everyone. Don't like how I run my life, then kick rocks.
9. If you see beauty in something, don't wait for others to agree.
10. I can’t say no to people because I want everyone to like me
11. If you knew how quickly people forget the dead, you would stop living to impress people.
12. Gaslighting is a manipulation tool used by many to gain control over you, and get you to believe what they want you to believe while they abuse you and enjoy their power.
Victims can start to have self-esteem issues, self-doubt, feeling inadequate, stupid, unworthy, confused and a need to please everyone,
13. You may try to come across in a certain way to people around you, people often perceive you in an altogether different way.
14. I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.
15. Art deteriorates when it is done for the audience.
16. An artist discovers his genius the day he dares not to please.
17. When you are a people pleaser, you put others needs first before your own, sometimes at the expense of your own health and well-being. It is often linked to our own sense of self-worth.
18. We measure our value or worth by what people think of us. So we are always helping, putting others first, being the nice person. We are basically trying to CONTROL what other people think and feel. And yet, this is something that we really CANT CONTROL.
19. When you are a people pleaser, it is a form of manipulation. We are manipulating people into liking us.
20. I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
21. He was swimming in a sea of other people’s expectations. Men had drowned in seas like that.
22. If you have a strong-willed child, chances are that you were also a strong-willed child (or maybe a compliant people pleasing child, and strong will seems so foreign to you).
These are the reasons that may develop anger in parents if they have a strong willed child.
23. The best weight you'll ever lose is the weight of other people's opinion of you.
24. If you are a friend to everybody, you are enemy to yourself.