Self Love Quotes
1. I am not picky, I just know what I want.
Explore More Quotes
2. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
3. Learn to say “No” sometimes.
4. Never apologize for being you.
5. Don’t be ashamed of who you are.
That’s your parent’s job.
6. I’m the reason I smile every day.
7. I am not picky, I just know what I want.
8. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
9. All children should be taught to unconditionally accept, approve, admire, appreciate, forgive, trust, and ultimately, love their own person.
10. Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, But they are not capable of loving themselves either
11. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
12. It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.
13. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
14. ... If you feel "burnout" setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself.
15. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
16. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
17. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
18. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.
19. It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.
20. If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
21. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love
22. Self Care is essential. Put your own oxygen mask on first.
23. Self care is not Selfish.
24. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent
25. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results
26. You owe yourself the love you so freely give others
27. You will never find what you are looking for in love if you don’t love yourself.
Tags: Self Love |
28. You've survived 100% of the bad days so far. You're doing great.
29. Respect yourself and other will respect you.
30. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
31. In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act.
32. Don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.
33. Know your worth.
34. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
35. Do not worry about feeling left out, as long as you love yourself enough, you will survive this.
36. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
37. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
38. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
39. Don’t forget to pamper yourself
40. Keep calm and make a self-care plan.
41. Be alone, Eat alone, take yourself on Dates. Take time to understand & love who you are.
42. As caretakers, we feel drained when caring for another, and in order to take care of someone else, we need to take care of ourselves at the same time.
43. A good gardener always plants in threes. One for the bugs, one for the weather, and one for herself.
44. Be Bold or Italic.
45. Loving myself might be harder than loving someone else
46. If you want to love others, I think you should love yourself first.
47. If you wish to be kind, you need 3 thing:
1. Love yourself and be confident
2. Understand people from where they are coming from
3. Don't build resentment if someone does not listen to your advice. Stay kind and let it go.
48. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
49. Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is.
50. Forgiving people in silence and never talking to them again is a form of self-care.
51. Self care is a divine responsibility.
52. To deal with your anger (or any other feeling), you need to relate with them, by talking to ourselves and acknowledging. By saying “I see you, I hear you. You have a message for me. What is it?”
53. Self Love is how you feel about yourself when you are by yourself.
54. After every storm, there is a rainbow. If you have eyes, you will find it. If you have wisdom, you will create it. If you have love for yourself and others, you won’t need it.
55. Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?