I am not being rude. You are just insignificant.
1. I am not being rude. You are just insignificant.
Tags: Rude |
Explore More Quotes
2. I am not being rude. You are just insignificant.
Tags: Rude |
3. A: Can you be quiet?! I'm trying to think.
B: Don't worry. Doing anything for the first time is difficult.
4. Sometimes, anger is really irritability. It’s about being in a bad mood, or waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Hopefully, you can recognize that before you do or say something you’ll regret.
5. People say I act like I don’t care. It’s not an act.
6. Verbal bullying: Threats; shaming; hostile teasing; insults; constant negative judgment and criticism; or racist, sexist, or homophobic language.
7. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
8. Girl: I'm watching Beauty & the Beast. If you were a Beast, I'd still love you.
Boy: And if you were a Beauty, I'd still love you.
9. If I showed you scripts from my first few movies, the descriptions of my characters all said 'the ugly girl'.
10. I’ve had tons of bullies who would call me retarded, even on my Facebook page. It’s sad and it really hurts. I want to tell people not to use the word. Don’t say your friend’s retarded when they do something foolish. If you have a disability, keep working hard. Whatever it takes, do it, and don’t be mean to people.
11. My friend, remember that without stupidity there wouldn't be intelligence, and without ugliness there wouldn't be beauty, so the world needs you after all.
12. Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside too.
13. Maybe someone is having a bad day and they said something that was not very nice to you and you feel bad, making you angry. You can just let that go.
14. do you react in situation rather than think it through?
someone calls you an inconsiderate idiot and you feel angry.
someone cuts in front of you on the freeway and you feel angry.
someone attacks your friend and you feel angry.
someone tells you that you will not get the pay increase that you think you deserve, and you feel angry.
What causes you to feel anger? what do all of the situations have in common?