I always tell myself that I must be strong. If I start to rely ...
Home > Quotes > I always tell myself that I must be strong. If I start to rely on some
Korean Drama Quotes
1. I always tell myself that I must be strong. If I start to rely on someone, I'll be anxious thinking that person might leave me.
Tags: Korean Drama | Leave | Anxiety |
Explore More Quotes
2. You are a cosmos flower.
And it's still spring.
Wait until fall, and you will bloom beautifully.
Tags: Korean Drama | Flower | Spring Season | Fall Season | Beautiful | Patience | Aesthetic |
3. I always tell myself that I must be strong. If I start to rely on someone, I'll be anxious thinking that person might leave me.
Tags: Korean Drama | Leave | Anxiety |
4. The more you love someone, the more responsible you become.
Tags: Korean Drama | Responsibility | Real Love |
5. When you pretend to be too strong, nobody will stay with you. They leave because they think you don't need them.
If you're struggling, you should admit that you are. You should lean on others and also be comforted.
Tags: Korean Drama | Strong | Girl Power |
6. I should have a stable life myself before I support someone.
Tags: Korean Drama |
7. Only those who have suffered truly understand suffering.
Tags: Korean Drama | Suffering | Understanding |
8. If you think you're alone, you'll become weak and controlled by people.
You're not alone. Call out everyone who loved you, everyone who loves you now, and everyone who will love you in the future.
Tags: Korean Drama | Controlling | Mind Control |
9. Life is like that. No matter what's making you suffer right now, things will settle and pass eventually. Hang in there until then and you'll find yourself stronger. How about you let go until everything cools down?
Tags: Korean Drama |
10. The first step is always the hardest but once you take your first step, things will get easier from then on.
Tags: Korean Drama | Get Started |
11. Your eyes, even though they are looking at me, strangely, it seemed like they were looking somewhere else.
Tags: Korean Drama | Cheating |
12. Why are you so obsessed about being happy?
So what if we're miserable at times? It's natural to struggle and get hurt.
Tags: Korean Drama | Korean Drama | Miserable | Life Struggle | Hurt | Thats Called Life | Naturally | Obsessed | What If |
13. It's always hard to endure your hardships when you're alone.
Tags: Korean Drama | Hardship | Loneliness | Eating Alone | Sleeping Alone |
14. One may think that his own problem is bigger than anyone else's. But when there's a man in front of you whose heart has been torn out, you shouldn't say you're hurt. That would be a shameful thing to do.
Tags: Korean Drama | Considerate |
15. We all need someone who listens to us.
Tags: Korean Drama | Listening a Person | Understanding | Healthy Communication |
16. Silence is always harder than words. We can say more things in silence than with fancy words.
Tags: Korean Drama | Silence | Difficulty | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words |
17. There's no such thing as a perfect life. As you live, unexpected accidents occur and irreversible mistakes are made.
Every time we fall and get hurt in life, we find ourselves always changing for the better...By learning about the other's pains or by maturing a little bit more.
Tags: Korean Drama | Thats Called Life | Perfectionism |
18. A woman who lost her husband is called a widow.
A man who lost his wife is called a widower.
A kid who lost his parents is called an orphan.
But there's no word for a parent who lost their kid. Know why? It's because no word in this world can describe the excruciating pain.
Tags: Korean Drama | Child Loss | Pain |
19. It seems people pretend to be strong because they want to collapse. They do it until they think breaking down a bit wouldn't be a problem.
Tags: Korean Drama | Feelings |
20. Isn't that what reunions are about? Meeting your friends from the old days and bringing out those lingering emotions.
Tags: Korean Drama |
21. Waking up well, eating well, working well and getting good rest...And if you sleep well at night, that's what you call a really good life.
Tags: Korean Drama | Sleep | Restore | Relaxing | Good Life |
22. It's not easy for someone to see who they are.
We're busy watching over others.
Tags: Korean Drama | Judgemental | Self Awareness | Mind Your Own Business | Busy |
23. That's what life is.
You can overcome anything as long as you're alive.
Tags: Korean Drama | Sadness | Motivational | Cheesy Motivational |
24. When people say "for no reason", it's usually not because they have no reason behind it.
They either don't want to talk about it or don't understand their feelings.
Tags: Korean Drama | No Reason | I Dont Know | Understanding | Mixed Feelings |
25. No matter how painful things are, it will all be in the past soon. It depends on you whether you will just do nothing and make regrets about the past or make good memories that you want to remember later.
Tags: Korean Drama | Hugot Lines in English | Past | Future |
26. If you save your food to eat it later, it'll only taste awful. It tastes the best to eat it all while you're hungry. So you have to be diligent and be happy when you can instead of saving it up for later.
Tags: Korean Drama | Perfectionism | Food | Future | Live | Live Life | Present | Hunger |
27. It really sucks to become used to something.
Tags: Korean Drama | Addiction | Hugot Lines in English |
28. When I was young, I thought that I'd be a perfect adult at the age of 38. An adult who knows the right answers to everything & makes only the right decisions. Do u know what I realized though?
Even if my decision was right, it might not always lead to the best outcome.
Tags: Korean Drama | Wisdom | Perfectionism | Adulting | Being Right | Doing The Right Thing | Unexpected | Decision |
29. One-sided love isn't only torturous to the one doing it. It's also painful for the one on the receiving end.
Tags: Korean Drama | One Sided Love |
30. It needs more courage to let go than to hold on.
Tags: Korean Drama | Let It Go | Holding On | Courageous |
31. Faith is something that is created when you desperately want to hold onto something.
Tags: Korean Drama | Faith | Desperate | Holding On |
32. Nothing lasts forever so you should do what you want in that moment.
Tags: Korean Drama | Nothing Lasts Forever | Present | Moment |
33. The thought of being saved by a knight in shining armor is too far-fetched for me to believe. I'd rather write my own life's story.
Tags: Korean Drama | Korean Drama | Hugot Lines in English | Knight In Shining Armor | Girl Power | Independent |
34. When you get older, you become more of a homebody.
Tags: Korean Drama | Homebody |
35. Every Day I used to feel tedious and meaningless I even thought that I wouldn’t care If I died.
But now It’s different. I want to live fully… because of that woman.
Tags: Korean Drama | Live | Live Life | Love Motivation |
36. What’s so hard about love?
You simply grab the other’s hand and refuse to let go.
Tags: Korean Drama | Love Motivation |
37. Love will always find a way...
Tags: Korean Drama | Love Motivation | Find A Way |
38. If You’re really in love, appearances aren’t important.
The best house is the one you build in each other’s heart.
Tags: Korean Drama | Physical Appearance | House | Heart |
39. When you come across a stone in your path, the weak would say it’s an obstacle, but the strong would call it a stepping stone.
Tags: Korean Drama | Weakness | Strong | Motivational | Failure | Stone |
40. My choice will be you, even if I travel back in time a hundred times.
Tags: Korean Drama | Love Messages | Unconditional Love | Love | Love Quotes for Her | Love Quotes for Him |
41. People say when one door to happiness closes, another door to happiness will open up. But many of us are only focused on the closed door, that we don’t even realize another door has opened. Perhaps, the other door to happiness is not anything grand or special. Perhaps, it’s the small and trivial things that look insignificant which are the new doors to happiness. But as long as you don’t crumble down in front of that closed door, take a look at the other door before its too late, and muster up the courage to walk towards it, then maybe you might be able to find the happiness you didn’t realize existed.
Tags: Korean Drama | Love Motivation | Door |
42. The phrase ‘what if’ is a necessary phrase that helps you accept situations that are difficult to take in.
Tags: Korean Drama | What If |
43. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Tags: Korean Drama | Harry Potter | Treating Badly | Inferiority | Bias | Etiquette | Ego | Pride |
44. Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life.
Tags: Korean Drama | Do What Makes You Happy | Work Motivation | Startup |
45. One does not feel anxious about the things you’re sure of.
Tags: Korean Drama | Anxiety | Trust |
46. If you know what you have, you know what to throw away.
Tags: Korean Drama | Worth It | Not Worth It | Worthless |
47. It’s not winning the fight that victims wish for. All they want is to stop being the victim. They just don’t want to be victimized.
Tags: Korean Drama | Victim | Protest | Political |
48. If you say that it won’t work, then it really won’t. But if you tell yourself that it will, then it’ll work out miraculously. There are a lot of things that can change depending on how you think.
Tags: Korean Drama | Intention | Giving Up | Try Harder | Motivational | Love Motivation |
49. But from their errors and mistakes, the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Tags: Korean Drama | Wisdom | Wise | Learning | Self Learning | Mistake | Error |
50. Don’t think, FEEL!
Tags: Korean Drama | Overthinking | Feelings |
51. Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
Tags: Korean Drama | Sorry | Awkward Situation |
52. Why in the world do we have to be like this? We lose weight when we aren’t even fat. We throw up and do plastic surgeries as if we will die if we weren’t pretty. We rate people’s faces and fight amongst ourselves. Why on earth do we have to be like this? I don’t want to do it anymore. I really don’t want to. I will think properly about what makes me happy again from now on.
Tags: Korean Drama | Social Media | Social Behavior | Beauty | Change | Physical Appearance |
53. Life is all about fighting through your struggles. People may seem like they’re living a worry-free life, but they’re all just trying their best to keep living.
Tags: Korean Drama | Live Life | Life Struggle | Social Media | Fake Happy |
54. Fermented kimchi, cordyceps, puer tea – in this world, there are things that get better the longer you leave them. However, there isn’t any good in leaving the uncomfortable feelings between people. The distance between two people is always caused by saying one less thing or by not saying something that should’ve been said. Before letting the distance grow from those unsaid words, it would be good to repair the relationship to what it used to be.
Tags: Korean Drama | Healthy Communication | Arguments | Speak | Unsaid Words |
55. The beautiful me of your fantasies doesn’t exist
Tags: Korean Drama | Fantasy | Imagination |
56. You should stay away from doing something you will be sorry about.
Tags: Korean Drama |
57. The nail that sticks out is bound to get hammered down.
Tags: Korean Drama |
58. Loving myself might be harder than loving someone else
Tags: Korean Drama | Self Love |
59. If we can’t stop the pouring rain, let’s get soaked in it together.
Tags: Korean Drama | Rain | Live Life | Solution |
60. When people go through difficulties together, they become family. A real family.
Tags: Korean Drama | Family |
61. When you lose a loved one, you don’t ever get over it. You just bury it in your heart and move on.
Tags: Korean Drama | Child Loss | Death | Moving On |
62. You can’t go back in time and start over again, but you can aim for a new ending starting from now.
Tags: Korean Drama | Repent | Past | Present | Future