How many times have I heard a couple argue about whether or no ...
1. How many times have I heard a couple argue about whether or not they're having enough sex. One will usually say I'm too exhausted. The other feels rejected. Both feel unappreciated and hurt.
Explore More Quotes
2. Borderline personality disorder
-feeling empty and abandoned regardless of support
-difficulty in handling stressful situations
-episodes of paranoia
-may have risky and impulsive behavior like unsafe sex, binge drinking and gambling
3. an-Nafs al-ammarah is cattle-like nafs. How does a Goat, Sheep, Cow or a Buffalo attain Happiness? The major characteristics that define the satisfaction of these types of Animals are Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Breathing and Copulation.
If my cattle-like Nafs is the only focus in my life, I would find more sophisticated means to eat, drink, sleep and copulate.
4. Violence against women and girls is a problem of pandemic proportions. At least one out of every three women around the world has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime with the abuser usually someone known to her
5. How many times have I heard a couple argue about whether or not they're having enough sex. One will usually say I'm too exhausted. The other feels rejected. Both feel unappreciated and hurt.
6. Assuming that your partner is satisfied or isn't - with your sexual life - is a big mistake and is commonly made because so many of us feel funny about talking about sex. But I promise you the assumptions are gonna kill ya!
7. You don't have to have sex to be a cheater.
Once you start hiding text messages, lying about where you're going, and who you're with, you're already on your way.