How I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso.
1. How I feel when there is no coffee?
Explore More Quotes
2. Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
3. I have never been drawn to luxury. I love the simple things; coffee shops, books, and people who try to understand.
5. I love coffee, and I'm sure I could get caffeine if I smoked my coffee beans but I would be paying a much different price in overall health [if I did].
6. Life is brew-tiful!
7. How do you take your coffee?
Seriously ... very seriously.
8. Sending you a whole latte love.
9. What did the Starbuck employee say when the police called and said a robber was at large?
You mean, “At Venti?”
10. What did the girl say when her coffee arrived at her table cold?
11. Social Media:
Where Hypocrisy, Falseness, Double Standards, Rumors & Depression
meet up for coffee.