Self Esteem Quotes
Because you're worth it.
Explore More Quotes
2. Never apologize for being you.
3. Don’t be ashamed of who you are.
That’s your parent’s job.
4. If you have something about yourself that’s different, you’re lucky.
It’s not a curse.
5. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
6. When you look in the mirror, do you look at yourself or for yourself?
Because you're worth it.
8. Shiromori: How Tall are you?
Mystery: Height is a social construct.
Shiromori: So you'reshort.
9. taehung: i'm so useless
yoongi: no you're not
yoongi: you can be used as a bad example
10. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
11. don't lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self respect is everything.
12. People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
13. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
14. Self esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable.
15. In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act.
16. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
17. Flattery feeds directly into our ego and our self-identity. It makes us feel good about ourselves, so naturally, we are not immune to its charms. In fact, flattery affects behavior outside of our awareness. We have a tendency to respond more positively to situations, people, and products that make us feel good about ourselves.
18. If an adult bully attacks your self-esteem, become arms length or terminate the friendship.
19. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
20. I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
21. Maybe the reason nothing seems to be ‘fixing you’ is because you’re not broken.
22. I never gave you a reason to hate me. You’re creating your own little drama of your insecurity.
23. This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but a person does not have to be skinny in order to be healthy, happy and loved.
24. Your value is not measured in Pounds.
25. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
26. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
27. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
28. There is no such thing as an ugly girl.
29. If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.
30. Ugly girls are like Unicorns. They don't exist. If you think you are ugly, you must not be a real person because an ugly girl doesn't exist. Yes, I am talking to you cupcake.
31. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
32. Dear insecure girls,
You're not ugly, society is.
33. Taking Advantage Tactic #1
Seduction. Manipulating you with charm and flattery, and playing on your need for approval.
34. Being the other women doesn't make you win. It makes you lose ... your self esteem, your character, your values. You didn't get love, you gained lies, deceit and stolen affections which didn't belong to you.
35. But Darling, I don't think you are in love with him. Maybe you're in love with the attention he gives you. Maybe you're in love with what he thinks and what he'd do for you. And maybe, you're a bit too lonely to see the difference.
36. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
37. Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.
38. The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.
39. Be Bold or Italic.
40. Corporal punishment has been
associated with a variety of psychological and behavioral disorders in children and
adults, including anxiety, depression, withdrawal, low self-esteem, impulsiveness,
delinquency and substance abuse
41. If only corporal punishment cured low self-esteem.
42. There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.