Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart i ...
Quotes for A Daughter Quotes
1. Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter
Explore More Quotes
2. A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
3. A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
4. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
5. Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers
6. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms your children
7. Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter
8. A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend.
Tags: Quotes for A Daughter |
9. A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
10. I love you so much I could squish you.
11. Happiness is mother and daughter time.
12. To my daughter.
Never forget that I love you.
Life is filled with hard times and good times.
Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be.
13. A mother is a daughter’s best friend.
14. Don't just treat your daughter as a Princess.
First treat your wife as a Queen.
15. It's not politically correct to say that you love one child more than you love your others.
I love all of my kids, period, and they're all your favorites in different ways.
But ask any parent who's been through some kind of crisis surrounding a child--a health scare, an academic snarl, an emotional problem--and we will tell you the truth.
When something upends the equilibrium--when one child needs you more than the others--that imbalance becomes a black hole.
You may never admit it out loud, but the one you love the most is the one who needs you more desperately than his siblings.
What we really hope is that each child gets a turn. That we have deep enough reserves to be there for each of them, at different times.
All this goes to hell when two of your children are pitted against each other, and both of them want you on their side.
16. When I taught you at eight to ride a bicycle, loping along beside you as you wobbled away on two round wheels, my own mouth rounding in surprise when you pulled ahead down the curved path of the park, I kept waiting for the thud of your crash as I sprinted to catch up, while you grew smaller, more breakable with distance, pumping, pumping for your life, screaming with laughter, the hair flapping behind you like a handkerchief waving goodbye
17. Though she no longer lives here
This will always be her home
The warm and kindest place
Her heart has ever known
18. It's never very easy
Watching someone you love leave
I know that I must be strong
But silently I'll grieve
19. I know she's smart enough
To make it on her own
It's hard to admit
My little girl has finally grown
20. I hope she knows if life gets tough
And she should need a friend
That she can always count on me
Until the very end
21. I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore, but I will always carry you in my heart.
22. Their are two times when parenting is the most difficult. When the baby first arrives at home, and when the adult first leaves home.
23. I told my mom she is invading my personal space and she said I came out of her personal space.
24. Listen to me, my daughter. I have never fed you ill-gotten food. You do not feed your children too. Be faithful to your husband. Do not utter ill words for him. Do not make him repeat his words, always be by his side.