Halal is not just what we eat, but also what we wear and what ...
1. Halal is not just what we eat, but also what we wear and what we love.
Explore More Quotes
Is it Meat you are looking for?
3. Meaning of Halal
denoting or relating to meat prepared as prescribed by Muslim law.
4. Halal is not just what we eat, but also what we wear and what we love.
5. Both believed in "Halal".
Both believed in "Love after marriage".
Both fulfilled "deen" in Halal.
Both still pray to meet in Jannah.
6. Focusing on Halal food is not enough. We need to focus on Halal income as well, InshaAllah.
7. Dear Muslimah, don't be proud if every guy wants you. Cheap items have many buyers. Be a rare stone that only the pious can afford you, reach and get you in halal relationship (Nikah).
8. Halal love story only has marriage as the beginning.
9. Haram is Haram, even if the world is doing it. Halal is Halal, even if you are the only one who is doing it.
10. Love is when she covers her body so nobody can see her attraction except him. And he lowers his gaze so he can't see any woman but her.
11. When your earning comes from Halal source, even a minimum wage will be sufficient to live a good life, but when your money comes from Haram source, it will always feel as if it is never enough, even if you are making millions.
12. Verily Allah and His Messenger have forbidden the sale of wine, carcass, swine and idols, It was said: Allah's Messenger, you see that the fat of the carcass is used for coating the boats and varnishing the hides and people use it for lighting purposes, whereupon he said: No, it is forbidden, Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: May Allah the Exalted and Majestic destroy the Jews; when Allah forbade the use of fat of the carcass for them, they melted it, and then sold it and made use of its price (received from it).
[Saheeh Muslim - Book 22, Hadith 87]