Gratitude begins when the sense of entitlement ends.
1. Gratitude begins when the sense of entitlement ends.
Explore More Quotes
2. the things you take for granted, someone else is praying for
3. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
4. If we are thankful for what we have, our hearts will find peace.
5. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
6. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When your servant brings your food to you, if you do not ask him to join you, then at least ask him to take one or two handfuls, for he has suffered from its heat (while cooking it) and has taken pains to cook it nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5460]
7. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
8. He who eats alone chokes alone.
9. Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude.
10. If they lack gratitude, they should lack your attention.
Give your energy to those who appreciate you.
11. Gratitude begins when the sense of entitlement ends.
12. Unhappiness is a contagious disease caused by a chronic deficiency of gratitude.
13. We ought to be thankful not only for what we have but also for what we do not have.
14. Some people are happy that they have each lost one instead of both legs, whereas some are unhappy because they have each lost a toenail.
15. The truly grateful are also grateful for being grateful.
16. When you have a kid that comes to you and says that they are upset because they didn’t get something, it doesn’t mean that they are ungrateful to you.
It can also mean that they are feeling disappointed.
Gratitude is not something that you’re born with, it is a learned skill.