Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't ...
Fake Friendship Quotes
1. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.
Explore More Quotes
2. Don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you.
3. Sorry I annoyed you with my friendship.
4. Selfishness is when you only remember a friend if you need something from them.
5. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
6. Fake friends leave when times get tough.
7. Fake friends show their true colors when they don't need you anymore.
8. Selfish friends only have themselves in the end.
9. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
10. You don't lose friends. You just learn who your real friends are.
11. A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
12. Only a true friend will tell you what others are saying behind your back.
13. "What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my "friends" had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain."
-Book: Please stop laughing at me, p.128
14. This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
15. Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
16. We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.
17. If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.
18. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
19. Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?
20. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
21. A Fake Friend is an enemy in disguise.
22. Be warned: A person content to sit with you and criticize others will speak critically of you out of earshot.
23. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
24. You made me feel so special with your fake sweetness in my presence, but I didn't know... you used to stab me with your real bitterness in my absence.
25. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
26. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that 3 out of 4 murders are committed by people who know their victim.
27. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.
28. If an adult bully attacks your self-esteem, become arms length or terminate the friendship.
29. Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because its fake.
30. What happened when one friend forgot to brew her pal a coffee? Their friendship came to a bitter end.
31. Facebook makes me hate the people I know, and Reddit makes me love the people I don't.
32. Silence Speaks Volumes.
People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
33. Don't let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise your rent and kick them out.
34. “Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.”
The Tempest - Act 2, Scene 2
35. Losing a friend is better than keeping a fake one.
36. Be very careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you.
37. People who do not understand your silence will never understand your words.
38. If people think Barbie is fake, wait until they meet you.
39. I am very cautious of people whose actions don't match their words.
40. I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations.
41. There comes a time when silence is betrayal.
42. Pay attention to when and why they want to talk to you.
43. When this is all over, continue social distancing from people who never deserved to be next to you.
44. They don’t miss you when you’re gone.
They miss you when you are doing better.
45. I didn't lose a friend.
I just realized I never had one.
46. People treat you exactly how they feel about you. Be blind if you want to.