Experience without the hunger to utilize it means nothing.
1. Experience without the hunger to utilize it means nothing.
Explore More Quotes
2. Having someone do certain things for you is like getting someone to chew your food for you.
It might be easier to swallow but it loses all its flavor...
And you want the flavor!
- Ze Frank
3. How can I get any experience until I get a job that gives me experience?
4. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
5. The hustle brings the dollar.
The experience brings the knowledge.
The persistence brings success.
6. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.
7. Lory Quotes:
I’m older than you, and must know better.
8. I think the most important thing is your integrity. Your family, Your health.
Rest of the things, you can experiment with.
9. Youth and Beauty don't last.
10. Experience without the hunger to utilize it means nothing.
11. We can only enjoy the game when we master its techniques.
12. In the moment, start by acknowledging any stress, weariness, frustration, anxiety, or pain. Open to the impact on your body and mind of whatever is difficult. Let the experience be whatever it is. Try to step back from it and observe it. Let it flow . . . flowing through you . . . and flowing on out the door.
13. Know that in spite of all of your efforts, there may still be a misunderstanding. That’s okay. Every person has a different point of view, so no two people see things exactly the same. There is no right or wrong, just the mutual sharing of different experiences on the journey of life.
14. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystery.
15. Health Anxiety symptoms, most of the time, are reflection of experiences from the past that have lead to your sensitized state.
Symptoms may seem physical but it is in-fact a deeper underlying challenge related to a time where you froze in your life, felt helpless, and you couldn’t express yourself; or a time in your life where your expectations weren’t met and you felt lost and disconnected.
16. No one will ever know the violence it took to become this gentle.