Everytime you say no to food, you say yes to thin
Home > Quotes > Everytime you say no to food, you say yes to thin
1. Everytime you say no to food, you say yes to thin
Tags: Thinspo | Food | Weight Loss |
Explore More Quotes
2. Giving in to food shows weakness, be strong, and you’ll be better than everyone else
Tags: Thinspo | Weight Loss | Overweight | Food |
Anorexia Nervosa (AN) essentially refers to a mental illness affecting both genders, but primarily females, whereby an individual has irregular perceptions of their body image.
Tags: Thinspo | Mental Health | Body | Imagination | Perception | Mental Wellness | Weight Loss |
4. Do not give up what you most want for what you want at the moment.
Tags: Thinspo | Weight Loss | Overweight | Body | Fitness | Dont Give Up | Eat |
5. An imperfect body reflects an imperfect soul
Tags: Body | Thinspo | Weight Loss | Fitness |
6. Craving is only a feeling
Tags: Craving | Foodie | Food | Feelings | Thinspo | Weight Loss |
7. If it was easy, everybody will be thin
Tags: Body | Thinspo | Weight Loss | Fitness | Easy |
8. If it tastes good, it’s trying to kill you
Tags: Thinspo | Taste | Good Health | Craving | Kill | Foodie | Funny Food | Funny Fitness |
9. Calories CAN NOT make you happy
Tags: Thinspo | Foodie | Funny Food | Happiness | Weight Loss |
10. Everytime you say no to food, you say yes to thin
Tags: Thinspo | Food | Weight Loss |
11. Do you really want to be that weight for the rest of your life?
Tags: Thinspo | Weight Loss | Overweight | Question |
12. I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
Tags: Weight Loss | Overweight | Cookie | Consistency | Strong | Will | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Fitness | Thinspo |
13. This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but a person does not have to be skinny in order to be healthy, happy and loved.
Tags: BBW | Thinspo | Overweight | Weight Loss | Motivational | Self Esteem | Inferiority | Surprised |
14. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
Tags: Self Love | Self Awareness | Beautiful | Body | BBW | Thinspo | Aesthetic |
15. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
"I love you to the bones."
This is the vocabulary of a burgeoning subculture of web sites known as "pro-ana," meaning pro-anorexia. Created primarily by young women who have anorexia or bulimia, or are in recovery from one or both of the disorders, these sites have been making headlines and horrifying parents and doctors for several years.
Tags: Thinspo | Weight Loss | Lifestyle | Subculture | Trending | Vocabulary | Niche Website | Disturbing | Personality Disorder | Mental Health | Illness | Doctor | Teen | Stupid People | Science |
17. Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford
Tags: Thinspo | Selfie | Body |
18. For young women, I would say, don't worry so much about your weight. Girls spend way too much time thinking about that, and there are better things…what makes you different or weird, that's your strength
Tags: Thinspo | Inspirational Women | Insecurities | Weird |
19. You can’t really invest in your looks as your only ‘thing’ because it is a depreciating asset. Put your money, put your effort, invest in your brain and talent which will appreciate and get better as you get older.
Tags: Beauty | Thinspo | Asset | Depreciating | Money Management | Insecurities | Investment | Return On Investment | Appreciate | Old Age |
20. It’s all about accepting yourself the way you are. If you want to work towards a better you in whatever regards… do it. But you’re okay just the way you are today
Tags: Thinspo | Weight Loss | Confidence | Insecurities | Life Goals |