Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
1. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
Explore More Quotes
2. Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…
it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.
3. Reason is powerless in the expression of Love.
4. I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways.
5. Run from what's comfortable.
Live where you fear to live.
Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.
I have tried prudent planning long enough.
From now on I'll be mad.
6. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
7. Let's get away from
all the clever humans
who put words in our mouth
let's only say what our hearts desire.
8. I see my beauty in you.
9. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
10. Shame and blame should have no place in our body, mind, or spirit.
11. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
12. Your connection with Allah as a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
13. When one talks about being like a dead corpse in the hands of a spiritual teacher it means being able to surrender one's will, specially one's nafs al ammarah, that is a part of our soul which is again a Quranic term, which commands us to evil - we must surrender that. That's what it means. It doesn't make you become part of a cog of a machine.
14. Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic—this is the spiritual path.
15. endurance is a key indicator of spiritual fitness
16. Self-pity is spiritual suicide. It is an indefensible self-mutilation of the soul.
17. Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
18. When one is consumed by the sorrows of life, three things give him relief: offspring, a wife, and the company of the Lord's devotees.
19. Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; Marriage is also three-meals-a-day and remembering to carry the trash out.
20. When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over.
21. The true use of art is, first, to cultivate the artist’s own spiritual nature.
22. You have to build a relationship with the world of the unknown, uncertainty and make peace with peace. You will have to bring your authentic self back. The part of you that isn’t afraid, that sees things as they are - not worse than what they are. You have to bring this person out each and every day in order for you to heal, or else you are just going to keep getting addicted to stress hormones. See beyond your symptoms and intrusive thoughts.