Emotional exhaustion is a state of feeling emotionally worn-ou ...
Home > Quotes > Emotional exhaustion is a state of feeling emotionally worn-out and dr
Emotionally Drained Quotes
1. Emotional exhaustion is a state of feeling emotionally worn-out and drained as a result of accumulated stress from your personal or work lives, or a combination of both. Emotional exhaustion is one of the signs of burnout.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Stress | Burnout |
Explore More Quotes
2. You will always suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you.
True power is sitting back and observing things with logic.
True power is restraint.
If words control you, that means everyone else can control you.
Breathe, and allow things to pass.
Tags: Suffering | Emotional | Depression | Logic | Controlling | Life | Emotionally Drained |
3. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
Tags: Arguments | Worry | Punishing | Emotional Blackmail | Intentional | Anxiety | Disagreement | Emotionally Drained |
4. For a moment I felt joyful, and then I felt completely exhausted.
Tags: Mood Swings | Joy | Emotionally Drained |
5. Schizotypal personality disorder
-belief of having influence over people or events using their thoughts
-misunderstanding behavior of people
-inappropriate emotional response
-avoiding intimate relationship
Tags: Personality Disorder | Influencer | Thoughts | Misunderstanding | Human Behavior | Emotional | Intimacy | Relationship | Mental Health | Emotionally Drained | Behavior |
6. ... If you feel "burnout" setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself.
Tags: Self Love | Burnout | Restore | Relaxing | Demotivational | Emotionally Drained |
7. How many times have I heard a couple argue about whether or not they're having enough sex. One will usually say I'm too exhausted. The other feels rejected. Both feel unappreciated and hurt.
Tags: Sex | Emotionally Drained | Feelings | Hurt | Reject | Unappreciated | Neglecting |
8. when a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding for too long.
Tags: Crying | Girl | Understanding Women | Understanding | Anger | Emotions | Healthy Communication | Emotionally Drained |
9. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
Tags: Crying | Heart | Brain | Emotions | Emotionally Drained |
10. Why do people self-harm?
They choose harming themselves as a way of dealing with emotional pain.
Tags: Self Harm | Definition | Harmful | Emotional | Pain | Suffering | Mental Health | Suicide | Emotionally Drained |
11. Emotional awareness means knowing what you are feeling and why.
Tags: Emotional | Aware | Feelings | Mixed Feelings | Why | Mental Health | Psychology | Emotionally Drained |
12. Signs of being Emotionally Drained:
-Irritated very quickly
-lack of motivation
-sleep issues and nausea
-crying for no reason
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Irritated | Sleep | Crying | Anxiety |
13. Emotional exhaustion is a state of feeling emotionally worn-out and drained as a result of accumulated stress from your personal or work lives, or a combination of both. Emotional exhaustion is one of the signs of burnout.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Stress | Burnout |
14. People experiencing emotional exhaustion often feel like they have no power or control over what happens in life. They may feel “stuck” or “trapped” in a situation.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Burnout | Trapped |
15. Emotional Drainage is caused by a long-term stress either in personal life or at work. Stress is subjective; what stresses one person can be absolutely normal to handle for another person.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Stress | Work Life |
16. The best way to treat stress is to eliminate the stressor
Tags: Stress | Emotionally Drained |
17. I am emotionally drained. I can go through a day, but at the end, when I am finally in this bed, I'm so fragile & ready to break.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Bed | Fragile | Break |
18. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not imagine. Not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will workout for the best.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Overthinking | Imagination | Breathing | Faith | All is Well |
19. Sometimes you are so emotionally drained that even sleep doesn't do anything anymore. You wake up tired.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Sleep | Tired |
20. You have to be careful that in giving energy, you do not allow yourself to be excessively drained or used.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Careful | Energy | Taking Advantage |
21. When you are exhausted from trying, try just one more time.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Trying | Motivational | Cheesy Motivational |
22. When exhausted and feeling sorry for yourself, at least change your socks.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Funny Motivational |
23. One of the quickest ways to become exhausted is by suppressing your feelings.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Feelings | Nothing To Hide | Suppress |
24. I would be so exhausted by my determination that I had no strength left to do the actual work.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Determination | Strong | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Counter Productive |
25. As caretakers, we feel drained when caring for another, and in order to take care of someone else, we need to take care of ourselves at the same time.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Caring | Self Love |
26. Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Procrastination | Spa | Meditation | Spirituality | Relaxing | Peace |
27. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Success | Failure | Procrastination | Better | Motivational |
28. When you know yourself well and do not despise yourself utterly, it is because you are too exhausted to indulge in extreme feelings.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Self Hate | Mixed Feelings | Self Awareness | Psychology |
29. Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Today | Bigger Picture | Life | Work Life | Life Goals | Lifestyle | Live Life | Purpose of Life | Meaning Of Life |
30. When one is consumed by the sorrows of life, three things give him relief: offspring, a wife, and the company of the Lord's devotees.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Sadness | Life | Children | Wife | Bad Company | Spirituality | Solution |
31. When I'm tired, I rest. I say, 'I can't be a superwoman today.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Tired | Superman | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Girl |
32. I am too weary to listen, too angry to hear.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Listening a Person | Anger | Hearing |
33. The more fearful and curious we become about what problem we might have, the more adrenaline is released, making your symptoms and sensations stronger.
People are unaware that their symptoms are nervous (emotional) in origin and follow a well recognized pattern. The pattern of continuous fear and tension is what breeds anxiety and triggers those symptoms.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Anxiety | Adrenaline | Fight or Flight | Nervous System | Emotional | Emotionally Drained | Fear | Trigger |