Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without ...
1. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
Explore More Quotes
2. It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education.
An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.
3. The highest result of education is tolerance
4. When it comes to parents playing favorites with children it terms of their pride - it is mostly related to educational achievements of the child.
5. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
6. 13 random acts of kindness
2. Hold the door open
3. Give an honest compliment
4. Thank someone who you appreciate
5. Be a good listener
6. Offer your help to someone
7. Ask the person who’s serving you how their day is going
8. Treat someone to a coffee or tea
9. Let someone go past you in the grocery queue
10. Send flowers or chocolates to a friend out of the blue
11. Hand bottled water to walkers/joggers/bikers from car window
12. Drop off stuffed animals at the children’s hospital
13. Take a children out of Child Labor and sponsor their education.
7. Let us remember:
1 book, 1 pen, 1 child and 1 teacher can change the world.
8. A heartfelt thank you to all the teachers who spend their time, energy and love to care to educate our children.
Happy Teachers Day!
9. Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.
10. Intelligence plus character – that is a goal of true education
11. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
12. The real asset of any advanced nation is its people, especially the educated ones, and the prosperity and success of the people are measured by the standard of their education.
13. All men are made one for another: either then teach them better or bear with them.
14. The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.
15. Education is the ability to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.