Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds ...
1. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
Explore More Quotes
2. People love chopping wood.
In this activity one immediately sees results.
3. Give second chances, third chances, but not a fourth, a fifth, a sixth and so on.
Appreciate yourself and understand your worth – know it takes time for people to change, to become better.
But know what you can take and what you deserve.
4. No, I’m not going to tell them about the downsizing. If a patient has cancer, you don’t tell them.
5. Abu Hurayra said, "A man came to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and said,
'Messenger of Allah! I have relatives with whom I maintain ties while they cut me off. I am good to them while they are bad to me. They behave foolishly towards me while I am forbearing towards them.'
The Prophet said, 'If things are as you said, it is as if you were putting hot ashes on them and you will not lack a supporter against them from Allah as long as you continue to do that.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 52]
6. "And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil)"
"These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations."
7. True patience is that which comes at the first blow.
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 1869]
8. “For everything there is Zakat and the Zakat of the body is fasting.” (A narrator in one of the chains) Muhriz added in his narration:
"And the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: 'Fasting is half of patience.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 60]
9. “The believer who mixes with people and bears their annoyance with patience will have a greater reward than the believer who does not mix with people and does not put up with their annoyance.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 4032]
10. The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward except Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who shows patience and anticipates My reward when I take away his favourite one from the inhabitants of the world."'
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 7, Hadith 923
11. "Some persons from the Ansar asked for (something) from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something), and he gave them.
Then he said: 'whatever of good that I have, I would never hoard it from any of you. (Remember) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him content, and whoever tries to make due, Allah will suffice him. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and more encompassing than patience."
12. Sometimes talking to
is all you need.
13. Clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
14. "Be patient. The promise of God is certainly true. Let not the faithless make you despair of the promise of God."
15. "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 3331]
16. "Woman has been created from a rib and will in no way be straightened for you; so if you wish to benefit by her, benefit by her while crookedness remains in her. And if you attempt to straighten her, you will break her, and breaking her is divorcing her."
[Sahih Muslim 1467 b]
17. Live your life with SABR.
18. Patience is a beautiful thing. You leave it in the hands of Allah and if it's meant to be, it will be.
20. After all patience, beautiful things await.
21. Everything comes to you in the right moment.
22. To get what you love, you must first be patient with what you hate.
23. 2 things define you:
Your patience when you have nothing
and Your attitude when you have everything
24. Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
25. A person's true Sabar is shown at the time of anger.
26. Patience (Sabar) is that the heart does not feel anger towards that which is destined, and the mouth does not complain.
27. Sabr is not remaining quiet and allowing anger to build up inside you. Sabr is to talk about what's bothering you without losing control of your emotions.
28. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
29. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
...live in the question.
30. Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
31. Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.
32. Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.
33. I have a limit and when you reach it, I dismiss you from my life. It is that simple.
34. It was the way she looked at me the whole time. That look said more than she ever could and, in turn, scared me more than her words alone ever could.
35. Today, I wandered aimlessly on purpose.
Have you ever let yourself get soaked even though you had an umbrella?
It was an uncomfortably hot day. And the rain totally cooled me down. After walking for 30 minutes like that, the rain stopped and an unbelievably beautiful scene unfolded before my eyes.
I saw a huge rainbow.
Then it suddenly hit me.
It's actually nice to wander aimlessly every once in a while. From time to time, it'd be wonderful to sail off without a map.
36. You are a cosmos flower.
And it's still spring.
Wait until fall, and you will bloom beautifully.
37. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Opinion |
38. If you agree with somebody, don't nod "yes".
If you disagree with somebody, don't nod "no".
Simply sit there, take it all in and the only thing you're allowed to do is ask questions so you can understand what they mean and why they have the opinion that they have, and from where they are speaking. And at the end, you will get your turn.
39. The dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest.
40. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
41. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
42. Patience, kindness and acceptance are often hard to find, and admitting when you’re lacking in those areas can be even more difficult.
43. Things have a way of working themselves out if we just remain positive.
44. Things always get better with time, just wait and see.
45. To deal with your anger (or any other feeling), you need to relate with them, by talking to ourselves and acknowledging. By saying “I see you, I hear you. You have a message for me. What is it?”