Dark circles under my eyes sink deeper and deeper into my skul ...
Dark Circles Quotes
1. Dark circles under my eyes sink deeper and deeper into my skull, in contrast to my pale skin there is an undeniable resemblance to a fresh corpse.
- Dee Remy
Explore More Quotes
2. Genetic vs Temporary Dark Circles
If you are suffering from Dark circles from a young age, those are typically hereditary dark circles and there is not much we can do to change it. It gets worse when the person does not sleep enough, in stress or getting older.
3. She: What do you do for getting such beautiful dark clouds around your eyes?
He: I don't sleep... I just think about you.
4. You are "adored" for your beauty.
I am respected for my "dark circles".
5. Darkness around her eyes reflect the darkness around her soul.
6. My dark circles are the hunger of the achievements I seek which do not let me sleep.
7. Dark circles under my eyes sink deeper and deeper into my skull, in contrast to my pale skin there is an undeniable resemblance to a fresh corpse.
- Dee Remy
8. If I looked in the mirror someday and saw no dark circles under my eyes, I would probably look better. I just wouldn't look like me.
9. If I cared about what others thought, I would have applied more makeup to hide the dark circles under my eyes. But since I didn't care, I just played with the eyeliner and mascara as usual.
10. A good eye cream is really important when you are traveling, busy and stressed-that's when the dark puffy circles can get you.
11. Before I was even in high school, I had dark circles under my eyes. Rumor was that I was a junkie. I have dark circles under my eyes, deal with it.