Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what y ...
1. Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what you desire - it tells you how to desire.
Explore More Quotes
2. Inside you there’s an artist you don’t know about… say Yes quickly, if you know, if you’ve known it from before the beginning of the universe.
3. You dance inside my chest,
where no one sees you,
but sometimes I do, and that
sight becomes this art.
4. Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of Art.
5. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
6. I'm trying to figure out if I love art enough to be poor.
7. The way we’re running the company, the product design, the advertising, it all comes down to this:
Let’s make it simple. Really simple.
8. Perfectionism kills art. I find that if I criticise myself, it spoils the fun. You can get paralysed by analysis - it takes all the playfulness away.
9. In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you.
10. In any profession, when you lose yourself, you become the art.
11. Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
12. Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint, and the soil and sky as canvas.
13. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Art | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Your Opinion |
14. Sarcasm isn't an attitude.
It's an Art.
15. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
16. Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what you desire - it tells you how to desire.