China has reported no new locally transmitted coronavirus case ...
Corona Virus Quotes
1. China has reported no new locally transmitted coronavirus cases for the first time since the the pandemic began, marking a major turning point in the global battle to contain Covid-19.
Explore More Quotes
2. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
3. Just have a little faith
4. Don’t worry about tomorrow's problems today.
5. Learn to wait. There’s always time for everything.
6. This is not a financial crisis. This is just a temporary moment of time that we will overcome together as a nation and as a world.
7. On Corona Virus:
Let's take care of each other, and ourselves. Let's not go to the lowest common denominator and get paranoid.Let's do the due diligence and take the precautions that we need to.
8. On Corona Virus pandemic:
We are more dependent on each other than we have ever have been. We have an enemy in Corona Virus that is that is faceless, that is raceless, sexless, non-denominational and bi-partisan - and it's an enemy that we all agree we are gonna beat.
9. Levels of air pollutants and warming gases over some cities and regions are showing significant drops as coronavirus impacts work and travel.
- BBC News
10. Positive Impacts of Corona Virus Pandemic:
1. Pollution decreased worldwide
2. Much needed realization of togetherness and oneness in fighting a common enemy.
3. International Relations and communication increased.
4. Awareness of cleanliness, sanitation and diseases.
5. Awareness on personal finance & having emergency fund for future.
11. China has reported no new locally transmitted coronavirus cases for the first time since the the pandemic began, marking a major turning point in the global battle to contain Covid-19.
12. These and other efforts give me hope that together, we can and will prevail.
This #coronavirus is presenting us with an unprecedented threat. But it’s also an unprecedented opportunity to come together as one against a common enemy
13. "Thanks to the Helpers. Let’s take care of ourselves and each other. Hanx."
14. The Corona Virus is reshaping our world. This tiny creation is reshaping our interest based economy and taking from military budget. It forces people to spend more time with family. It closes pubs, casinos and strip clubs. It forces people to clean themselves constantly and be concerned with their intimate relationships. It forces people to avoid eating things that are harmful to our bodies. It is cleaning the oceans of the pollution of cruise ships and corrupt tourism. It is cleaning the air of the pollution of air travel. Air exposes the greed of the wealthy and the folly of politicians. It forces us to remember death and draw closer to the Creator.
15. Things Covid-19 pandemic has proven:
1. The job you were told couldn’t be done remotely can be done remotely.
2. Many disabled workers could’ve been working from home, but corporations never wanted them to.
3. Internet is a utility, not a luxury.
4. Universal healthcare is necessary.
16. Corona Virus for Dummies
-Kate got infected yesterday, but she won't know until 14 days later.
-Kate thinks she's healthy but is infecting almost 10 people everyday.
-These 10 people think they are ok, they travel, go out and infect 100 people.
-These 100 people think they are healthy, and keep going out infecting 1000 people.
-At any time, no one knows who is infected and who can infect you.
Do you understand why it is important to stay at home. Be responsible. Stay in Quarantine.
17. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
18. Every disaster movie starts with the Government ignoring a Scientist
19. If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14 day quarantine, you probably should've been seeing doctor long before COVID-19
20. Quarantine Diary:
Day 1 - Stocked up enough non-perishable food and supplies to last me for years, so I can remain in isolation for as long as it takes to see out this pandemic.
Day 1 + 45 minutes: I am in the supermarket because I wanted a Bounty chocolate
21. Things I've learned in the Last few weeks:
- Coronavirus is novel virus with mortality rate of 3%
- Transmitted much like flus
- Elderly and people with compromised immune system are more suceptible
- I freaking love touching my face
22. THIS EPISODE OF BLACK MIRROR SUCKS.
Tags: Corona Virus |
23. If you don't come out of this quarantine with
- a new skill
- your side hustle started
- more knowledge
You never lacked time, you lacked discipline.
24. never underestimate a phlebotomist who survived 2020 coronavirus pandemic
25. The enemy of fear is creativity.
26. Due to social distancing Guidelines, I will no longer be shaking hands or hugging.
You may kneel or bow (from a safe distance). You are welcome.
27. Husband: One nice thing about the quarantine is we haven't been out spending money.
Wife: (clicks Add to Cart) So nice.
28. in an unsettling reversal of roles, I am stopping my parents from going out
29. The longer this goes on, the harder it's going to be to return to a society where pants are required.
30. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
31. You cannot make one invent at gun point. Forget the movies, and think about pampering inventors, not threatening them
32. Open innovation holds greater promise than IP incentives in the fight against COVID-19
33. Our battle against COVID is better served by cooperation and openness, not by exclusivity and monopoly
34. It is important to come up with innovative approaches to incentivize COVID related innovation; the incentives offered by the IP system may not be enough
35. During a pandemic, IP can only play a secondary role
36. Why was everyone getting sick at the coffee shop?
Because there was a lot of coffeeing going on.
37. My brother builds yatchts and was told to work from home during corona virus
Sails have gone through the roof
38. The young are the silent carriers of COVID-19 and the older generation are the victims.
39. Not gonna lie. I needed this year. Opened my eyes to a lot of things.
Tags: Corona Virus |
40. 2020, you're toast.
41. When this is all over, continue social distancing from people who never deserved to be next to you.