Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.
1. Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.
Explore More Quotes
2. Half-naked girls are hot, well-dressed girls are beautiful.
Hell is hot, while heaven is beautiful, the choice is yours
3. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a pious wife will make a Beautiful Marriage.
4. Hijab with a bad attitude isn’t Hijab, Hijab with tight Clothes on Isn’t Hijab, Hijab With Hair on the side isn’t Hijab, Hijab with layers of Makeup isn’t Hijab… Hijab is beautiful so make it look beautiful.
5. How beautiful is it that Allah will eagerly forgive you for the things you can't even forgive yourself for.
6. After all patience, beautiful things await.
7. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life.
8. You make my sadness disappear with that beautiful smile.
9. I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.
10. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.
11. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be very angry.
12. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
13. Tell her she is beautiful, not HOT. She is your wife, not temperature.
14. All gardeners live in beautiful places, because they make them so
15. Good sense of humor,
an intelligent mind,
a beautiful heart.
16. I admire the betta fish because I also am beautiful and want to fight everyone.
17. You are a cosmos flower.
And it's still spring.
Wait until fall, and you will bloom beautifully.
18. Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.
19. she wanted to be a poet,
but deep down
she was a poem
20. Be your own kind of Beautiful
This Quote means that you should always be yourself and fight the urge to comply with the expectation of what the society thinks is ugly or wrong. Being your own kind of Beautiful is being you, every day, without compromising your values and principles and not joining the herd mentality. Staying Confident, tall and strong.
21. Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.
22. How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it!