Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
Hugot Lines in English Quotes
1. Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
Explore More Quotes
2. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
3. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
4. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
5. Everything you can imagine is real.
6. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
7. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
8. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
9. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
10. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive
11. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
12. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
13. If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there
14. This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.
15. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
16. May you live every day of your life.
17. If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day.
18. Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.
19. Sometimes you need to destroy your current future in order to build a new one.
20. Being over possessive about something or someone is the worst thing that can happen to any one.
21. Some people fear what they don't understand
22. Everyone has problems; some are just better at hiding them.
23. If your eyes are sweet you would like all the people of the world but if your tongue is sweet, all the people of the world will like you.
24. Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
25. Stop thinking too much. It is alright not to know all the answers.
26. No one is the reason for your happiness except you yourself.
27. Revenge never turns out the way you think it would.
28. Reputation is for time; character is for eternity.
29. Dead people aren't the ones to be scared of, living people are.
30. People do stupid things when they are upset.
31. We all go a little mad sometimes.
32. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
33. Life’s too short to be somebody else.
34. Don’t worry about tomorrow's problems today.
35. When you are young, everything feels like the end of the world. It's not.
36. If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
37. There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
38. Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
39. The first duty of a man is to think for himself
40. Your habit of avoiding mental and emotional discomfort is your #1 reason for your being stuck where you are in life.
41. When given the choice, people will always spend their time around people they like.
42. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
43. A person who longs to leave the place where he lives is an unhappy person.
44. There is no perfection, only life
45. Blueprints for the future are a fool’s errand.
They’re like blueprints for a house—nice to have, but any foreman with a brain doesn’t need to look at them.
One day—this year or maybe the next—you’re gonna be somewhere else, so enjoy yourself now.
46. Live your life how you want, but don’t confuse drama with happiness.
47. This world is so big.
And I have not traveled enough.
48. I still don’t understand why people like sports.
They get so emotional over the weirdest things.
But I do see the beauty in the rules.
The invisible code of chaos hiding behind the menacing face of order.
49. Why do they fight so desperately to mask what they are?
Or is it that they become who they are when they put on the mask?
Sometimes I wonder what you hide behind, my silent friend.
What mask do you wear?
Or are you just as afraid as the rest of them?
50. You know, but you are going to ignore it.
You know why?
Because that is what we do.
51. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
52. Sorry is not enough.
Sometimes you actually have to change.
53. Knowing you are being lied to is worse than being hurt by the truth.
Some truths only make you angry, while being lied to destroys the trust.
Tags: Hugot Lines in English |
54. Sometimes the person who tries to make everyone happy is the most lonely person.
55. Love is blind, it is the marriage that's the eye-opener.
56. Love doesn’t die because of distance.
It dies because of doubt.
57. New love is so beautiful, time just makes it ugly.
Tags: Hugot Lines in English |
58. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment.
Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
59. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.
60. Love is like peeing your pants everyone can see it but only you can feel it.
Thanks for being the pee in my pants.
61. If you text ‘I love you’ to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don’t love you back.
62. Learn to say “No” sometimes.
63. Note to self: Stop trying so hard for people who don’t care.