Any man can love a thousand women, but a good man loves one wo ...
When A Man Loves A Woman Quotes
1. Any man can love a thousand women, but a good man loves one woman a thousand ways.
Explore More Quotes
2. A woman can't change a man because she loves him. A man changes himself because he loves her.
3. When a man loves a woman, can't keep his mind on nothing else. He'd trade the world for the good thing he's found.
Tags: When A Man Loves A Woman |
4. "A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears."
5. Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust, and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love
6. When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more noble her character, the more devoted she is to truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her. The history of civilization could actually be written in terms of the level of its women.
7. Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
8. When a man loves a woman. Everything changes, thoughts, characteristics, emotions, and his all-round being. A lot of things about his life and movements changes when a man loves a woman.
9. When a man loves a woman, he will be concerned about spending more time with her than even his wealth. He will be scared of cheating because cheating a woman you love is more like cheating yourself. Imagine you spending money on two women, sharing time between two women, and lying to two women? Sleeping with two women, you think that is fun? You are just cheating yourself, trust me.
10. When a man loves a woman, he will not be harsh and be some military personnel that dictates, he will be kind, gentle and lead her in a loving way.
11. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
12. I am who I am because of you...
13. The way you started loving her is the way she should always be loved
14. When a man truly loves a woman, she becomes his weakness.
When a woman truly loves a man, he becomes her strength.
This is called the exchange of power.
15. Any man can love a thousand women, but a good man loves one woman a thousand ways.
16. If a man loves a woman's soul, he will end up loving one woman.
If he just loves a woman's face or body, all the women in the world won't make him happy and he is doomed to lead an unhappy life.