1. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
Explore More Quotes
2. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
3. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
4. Talk with your mind before you talk with your tongue.
5. It is not the cloth that oppresses the women, it is the illiterate mind.
6. The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.
7. To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
8. Chemistry is you touching my mind and it setting my body on fire.
9. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
10. My mind is like a web browser. 30 tabs are open, 1 is frozen and I have no idea where the music is coming from.
11. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind”
The Midsummer Night's Dream - Act 1, Scene 1
12. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference.
They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
13. You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. You can also look at the picture for a second and think of it all your life.
14. Sometimes, you need a mute button for you mind and feelings