An imperfect body reflects an imperfect soul
1. An imperfect body reflects an imperfect soul
Explore More Quotes
2. Your body is a temple.
You have to respect it.
You can’t just whore it out.
3. Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body, our behavior, and our speech.
4. Hijab is for the body.
Haya is for the soul.
5. Nafs defines the attributes of Body and Spirit (Rooh).
6. Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.
7. The most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile.
8. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
9. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
10. Guilt is to the spirit, what pain is to the body.
11. I need you.
I need your body pressed against mine. Your warmth Your Smell. Your fingers wrapped around the curves of mine. The taste of your kiss.
I need you.
12. Chemistry is you touching my mind and it setting my body on fire.
Anorexia Nervosa (AN) essentially refers to a mental illness affecting both genders, but primarily females, whereby an individual has irregular perceptions of their body image.
14. Do not give up what you most want for what you want at the moment.
15. An imperfect body reflects an imperfect soul
16. If it was easy, everybody will be thin
17. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
18. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
19. Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.
20. I suffered from eating disorders as a teenager and so I know how damaging ‘perfect’ images in magazines can be. I was bombarded with a narrative that had no alternative. There were never any women who were celebrated for their intellect … and all of my magazines were selling me weight loss products or telling me to be thin.
21. What is a weightlifter’s favorite city?
22. If a man loves a woman's soul, he will end up loving one woman.
If he just loves a woman's face or body, all the women in the world won't make him happy and he is doomed to lead an unhappy life.
23. Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford
24. Even though it will never be flat again, my stomach’s still my favorite because it reminds me of my greatest achievement: my babies.
25. Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
It’s in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I’m a woman
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can’t touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,
They say they still can’t see.
It’s in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I’m a woman
Now you understand
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
It’s in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need for my care.
’Cause I’m a woman