A truly submissive woman is to be treasured, cherished and pro ...
1. A truly submissive woman is to be treasured, cherished and protected for it is only she who can give a man the gift of dominance.
Explore More Quotes
2. Guilt Trip
A special kind of manipulation tactic. A manipulator suggests to the conscientious victim that he or she does not care enough, is too selfish or has it easy. This usually results in victim feeling bad, keeping them in self-doubt, anxious and submissive position.
3. The worst guilt is to accept an undeserved guilt.
- Ayn Rand
4. A truly submissive woman is to be treasured, cherished and protected for it is only she who can give a man the gift of dominance.
5. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
6. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
7. I'm not averse to being tied up in silk scarves. I like a man to take charge. There's something very sexy about being submissive.
8. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.
9. Due to the mental and emotional abuse that I've gotten from men in general all my life and my resulting hatred of the typical male ego, I have a more dominant attitude towards men and a more submissive attitude towards women.
10. When a man is also inclined or willing to yield or surrender to the will or authority of a woman for her happiness is the an important aspect of a healthy marriage.
11. Being submissive doesn't mean being someone's doormat. It doesn't mean you are weak. It means you are strong enough to know your desires, strong enough to let go of control. Being submissive isn't easy, and it isn't for the weak.
12. The man of power is ruined by power, the man of money by money, the submissive man by subservience, the pleasure seeker by pleasure.
13. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
14. Because in truth, my love, if you have thought of me once then I have thought of you a thousand times.
You have captured my heart. It is yours.
I am at your mercy now
15. The best way to handle a know it all is to take a curious subordinate role.
interact by asking “how” or “What” questions.
tap into their knowledge. it feeds the ego of the know it all, And potentially it allows them to change their position or point of view as they are explaining something to you.
avoid the “why“ questions as they may be perceived as a challenge.
remember to thank a know it all for their contribution.